Sojourner's Place

sjp's first old school friday...tell me something good!  

Posted by SjP in ,

I played this 45 so much that the grooves went flat...still love it! What better way for my first Old School Fridays post to begin. So like Chaka Khan & Rufus - go ahead - and Tell Me Something Good if you can relate to Summer 1974!







Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old Sojourner('s Place) ain't got nothing more to say. SjP

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Friday, April 11, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

8 sojourners hollin' back

Hey SJP,

*singing*, "You ain't got no kind of feelin' inside, I got something that will sho' nuff set you stuff on fire..."

Party over here!

April 11, 2008 at 3:38 AM

I love this song!

Have a great weekend!

In light and love

Danielle

April 11, 2008 at 11:46 AM

I Love me some Chaka!! She has an awesome voice!
This reminds me of my childhood! Good times
Have a great weekend!

April 11, 2008 at 1:02 PM
Anonymous  

When this song comes on, I look for a dance floor. Right now it's my kitchen floor. This will be my jam, and I will dance to it until I break hip in my old age.

April 11, 2008 at 1:58 PM

"I got something that'll sho nuff set you stuff on fiiiiirreeee..."

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!

SJP, you is over here DOING IT!!! tee hee hee...

April 11, 2008 at 6:03 PM

Girlfriends...I "grew up" on this cut...or at least I thought I did! Will forever be MY JAM!!!! Glad ya'll liked it! Kind'a thought you would!

April 11, 2008 at 6:23 PM

it's almost 11pm and I'm still
dancing & singing thanks for putting that smile on my face

April 11, 2008 at 11:50 PM

that girl boo - Much obliged for dropping by and jamming with me on this my first osf post. This has got to me my all time favorite cut! So glad you liked it, too! Doesn't really fit with today's Wedding Theme...but sure could start the Wedding Night off in good fashion! Girlfriend - go to bed! It's still be here tomorrow:>).SjP

April 12, 2008 at 12:44 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45