Sojourner's Place

y'all can use my good towels  

Posted by SjP in

The newly redecorated Sojourner's Place has been up and running for about a week now. Must say that I'm really enjoying the new look and by so many of the comments from regular Sojourners to this spot, seems that y'all kinda like it, too. But, listen - when you see a sista's slip hanging you suppose to let her know so she can go pull it up. Translation: when you ain't feeling the decor around SjP's, its o.k. to let a sista know. So, y'all got to let me know if my slip is hanging next time. Believe me, I'll either go pull it up or let you know that its suppose to be showing. LOL! But, on the real - much obliged, very much obliged for all of your wonderful comments on the new layout.

Now, you know how you in every woman's house you know, there are towels you can use every day - towels you bet not use cause they for decoration purposes only - and towels brought out for company? O.K., SjP, WTH are you talking about? you say. Well, I'm just letting you know that when you come by SjP's you company so you can use my good towels that are only brought out for company. Translation: This is a shameless plug to increase the number of Sojourners following Sojourner's Place.

So, if you're so inclined, I hope you accept my invitation to use my good towels. I'd be very much obliged!

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...


Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Saturday, October 11, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

8 sojourners hollin' back

Good lookin blog, Sistah. I got you linked at daddyBstrong.blogspot.com
Blessings.

October 11, 2008 at 9:22 PM

@ MacDaddy, much obliged...very much obliged!

October 11, 2008 at 9:39 PM

LOL,

You are too silly!
I love the look and it is well suited to you.

October 11, 2008 at 10:44 PM

Ms Lady Deborah, LOL! Much obliged!

October 11, 2008 at 11:48 PM

I love the new look SjP! And I don't take that invitation to use the good towels lightly, because my mama would snatch you blind if you even "looked" at the good towels, lol. You're doing something special!

October 12, 2008 at 12:34 AM

Much obliged, Sheila, for using my good towels! "Snatch you blind" - girl I know that's right!

October 12, 2008 at 10:02 AM

I think that your new look is remarkable. Who did the technical work for the redesign?

peace, Villager

October 13, 2008 at 8:30 AM

@ Villager, much obliged! Got the template at InfoCreek.com. They have some amazing templates there and they are all free. Go figure.

October 13, 2008 at 9:53 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45