Sojourner's Place

in case you're wondering...this sjp's place!  

Posted by SjP in

Just in case you were wondering, this is Sojourner's Place and it represents my sometimes alter ego (thought those who know me in the real world would probably disagree) where my thoughts, opinions, rants, rumblings, and ramblings are freely expressed. I have never been at a lost for words and therefore, I represent only me and no other individuals, institutions, or organizations with whom I may be acquainted or affiliated.

Please feel free to use material copyrighted by me in this blog. But don't get on my wrong side by not giving me credit as required by the terms of the
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike License.

Now, I am an AAAW (Alpha African American Woman) which basically translates that I am generally never at a lost for words or opinions. But there may very well be times when others may "hit the nail on the head with the head of the hammer" or posts something that is just so unbelievably strange or stupid that it may appear here at SjP's. When that happens, have no fear that I will always give credit to and/or link to both brilliant and inane sources. Don't worry, I won't copyright your stuff as the law says that copyrights are owned by the original authors and I try to be a law abiding blogger. But in those rare cases when my Alzheimer's kicks in and I forget to give you your props, just let me know and I'll correct my error. Just be nice!

Some of the links at SjP's may take you away and that's for your convenience. But, if you land somewhere that you don't like you can let me know - but remember, I ain't got no control over any other site but this one. In other words: I am not responsible for the content of any website outside this blog.

Any tips, tricks or any information you find here is like a stuff you buy at a yard sale that is sold as is. So you can't come back and sue me! Got to hold me harmless!

Finally, I already told you that I was an AAAW. What that means is that I reserve the right to change my mind. Hey! I might hear or see something that makes some sense. So what you read and see here is what I'm feeling on that day at that time. Remember, some days are better than others!

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothing more to say.

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Thursday, May 29, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

5 sojourners hollin' back

SjP,

I love visitng your site because you have some great posts and links.

I have learned a lot just by coming to visit and learn.

May 30, 2008 at 10:43 PM

MLD - you are too kind! Much obliged! SjP

June 1, 2008 at 1:39 AM
Anonymous  

Found you via Entrecard, sooo glad I did. You put a smile on my face and some Thank God in my heart. It's a real pleasure to read someone who truly calls it as they see it.

November 2, 2008 at 8:02 AM

@ CM, much obliged for "dropping" by. I've met some wonderful folks like you because of Entrecard. Don't be a stranger.

November 2, 2008 at 9:37 AM

Well done for bringing this to everyone's attention.

I hope you will include my link.
http://ancestralenergies.blogspot.com/2009/05/against-execution-of-troy-davis-how.html

Zhana

May 20, 2009 at 9:15 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45