Sojourner's Place

did anyone catch "the suits"?  

Posted by SjP in

Like most of you, I have been glued to CNN all evening. And although, I would have liked for Indiana to give us 2.1% more votes for Obama - this was a very good day given the butt-kicking in North Carolina.

CNN has just run Obama's speech again, and I am still struck by the visibility of "The Suits" after his speech. Generally, you know they are around - but rarely, are they seen this up close and personal. And they were extremely intense. I'm just wondering if anyone else caught this? I found this very interesting because "The Suits" are all but invisible when Hillary was speaking and there was a former President on stage with her.

This is one of those things that make you go hmmm. You know, I think I was looking at the Democratic Nominee for President if not the NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

Goodnight...and as Ice Cube said...it was a good day!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old Sojourner('s Place) ain't got nothing more to say. ~~SjP

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Wednesday, May 07, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

4 sojourners hollin' back

Anonymous  

you are aware there was 3 bomb threats at his campaign offices in Indiana.

May 7, 2008 at 4:33 PM

VickiLynne - no I hadn't heard this and much obliged for the info.

Sojourners, please check out Coffee Stained News, where VickiLynn has provided info and a link to the article on the bomb threats. Here's here link: http://coffeestainednews.wordpress.com

SjP

May 7, 2008 at 4:57 PM

Greetings SjP! [waves}

I am GLAD that there is more security around Barack Obama!

I remember a news report several weeks ago where there was a white man harassing Barack and practically face to face with him - while the white media hoping for a story and the white security DID NOTHING at all.

If a black man where nearly face-to-face with Hillary, believe me, the police would have been called in an instant.

Since the man was white, no one took any action.

I wrote a post about it and no one seemed to think that was as telling as I did!

What also concerns me is that Team Obama seems to have so few black people in visible leadership roles.

Thanks for letting me blow my trumpet!

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

http://blackwomenblowthetrumpet.blogspot.com

May 8, 2008 at 5:35 PM

Lisa - I remember when that happened and I, too questioned why and how this man was able to continuously get that close to Barack. There was a report about the incident on CNN where the report - can't remember who - questioned the same thing. I think that folks didn't want to voice their concern in the blogsphere out of fear of the unthinkable. But, I hear you cause I immediately wondered if that incident was merely a "test run". Thank goodness the SS are more visible and vigilent! SjP

May 8, 2008 at 9:43 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45