Since the announcement and subsequent nomination, The Ice Queen has yet to answer one question from reporters. According to campaign manager Rick Davis, who appeared on on Fox News today, The Ice Queen won't be giving interviews to the news media until the campaign is ready. Davis went on to say that The Ice Queen will answer questions from reporters when we think it's time and when she feels comfortable doing it.
It seems that Davis and the rest of the Republicans are protecting The Ice Queen from media piranhas who focused on Palin's personal life, including the pregnancy of her unmarried 17-year-old daughter when her candidacy was announced. So until at which point in time, Davis said, we feel like the news media is going to treat her with some level of respect and deference, I think it would be foolhardy to put her out into that kind of environment.''
RESPECT AND DEFERENCE??? WTH! WTF! The last time I checked The Ice Queen's name is not Elizabeth! So unless she can answer each an every question posed to her in scripted beauty pageant fashion, she remains off limits - at least until Thursday. ABC's Charlie Gibson has been granted an exclusive interview with The Ice Queen who will be in Alaska. I wonder if he might ask her:
- About the Alaskan Independence Party, a states' rights group that wants to turn all federal lands in Alaska back to the state, and her husband's affiliation with that party.
- What happened to the $300 million allocated for the Bridge to Nowhere after she said "thanks but no thanks". And why she supported it before she didn't support it?
- About $4,500 in campaign contributions in the scheme at the center of a corruption scandal that led to Sen. Ted Stevens' indictment.
- Why she withdrew her promise to cooperate with a legislative inquiry into whether she abused her power over Trooper-Gate. And now has hired a private attorney that's costing Alaska $95K?
- Why Alaska has requested nearly $750 million in special spending more than any other state in the Union?
- Why she is said to regularly use racially charged phrases like Artic Arabs when referring to Alaska's Aboriginal people, as well as mukluks and f*uking Eskimos.
- Did she really say So, Sambo beat the bitch! when discussing Barack Obama’s win over Hillary Clinton in a restaurant a few days after Obama locked up nomination? And finally
- What's with the short-a$$ leather skirt and the pole shoes?
So, Charlie don't ask Gov. Ice Queen any questions where the answer is not: I want world peace.
Speak the Truth!
Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old SjP ain't got nothing more to say.