Sojourner's Place

old school friday...disco  

Posted by SjP in

It's Friday and that means it's a the day for dancing, singing and remembering! This week's theme is Disco! Now, I'm not much of a Disco fan - but, I have always liked this Old School Disco cut by Cheryl Lynn. Guess its kind of like a theme song for Sojourner's Place...cause I Got to Be Real!





Mrs. Grapevine and Ms. Marvalus are the creators of this bloggie meme. Click here for more info. Want more OSF! Check out these sites:


Speak the Truth!



Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old SjP ain't got nothing more to say.



Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Friday, September 05, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

6 sojourners hollin' back

Great choice!

September 5, 2008 at 9:08 AM

I love your choices. You always have such wonderful and interesting things on your site. I have to visit more often.

ONELOVE..IRIEGAL

September 5, 2008 at 1:27 PM
Anonymous  

Sheryl Lynn will make anybody get up and dance. This one was great for those nights of roller skating too. :-)

Don't forget to stop by Hey Shae! and check out my selections.

September 5, 2008 at 3:01 PM

This is one that you have to get up and move too!

Great choice!

September 5, 2008 at 7:49 PM

This will be stuck in my head all night! Old school totally rocks!!!!
great choice!

September 5, 2008 at 10:34 PM
Anonymous  

My first job was at an athletic shoe store, and they played this song and other disco songs on a loop all day every day. Years ago this would have been the worst song on my list, but now that time has passed, I kind of miss it...

Happy OSF!

September 5, 2008 at 11:01 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45