Sojourner's Place

old school friday...karaoki  

Posted by SjP in

Today is Friday and that means it's time for a little old school music. This week's theme is Karaoki songs and I have just the one. Given the Paliness week I've experienced with my very own Ice Queen, this song is not only perfect to help me get threw today it's also the ultimate Karaoki song. And since today marks the 21st year since me and My Best Half tied the knot - it's a pretty good fit! So I present to you this morning - Gloria and I WILL SURVIVE! ENJOY!





Mrs. Grapevine and Ms. Marvalus are the creators of this bloggie meme. Click here for more info. Want more OSF! Check out these sites:



Speak the Truth!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old SjP ain't got nothing more to say.

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Friday, September 26, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

4 sojourners hollin' back

Anonymous  

This is probably the #1 sand karaoke song out there. Great choice.

September 26, 2008 at 11:25 AM
Anonymous  

I love that song - now I wish I'd done it at MySpace Karaoke too.

All of you guys are smart and you're posting other people singing the songs you like to do Karaoke to!

What did I do? I posted myself singing Karaoke! Dumb me - but you might as well stop by and have a laugh at my expense:

PopArtDiva Sings(?) Retro Karaoke (bring your ear plugs and your funny bone!)

Happy TT and sorry for being off key in advance!

September 26, 2008 at 1:03 PM

Congrats!

I was thisclose to posting this song...one of the best karaoke songs ever!

September 27, 2008 at 10:32 AM

@Poparatdiva - I think that's wonderful! How fun!

September 27, 2008 at 2:31 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45