Sojourner's Place

the closer: obama's summation to the jury of his peers  

Posted by SjP in

Just minutes ago, Senator Barack Obama delivered his closing arguments for his vie for the POTUS in Ohio. Although the jury is still out - I think the next the next 8 days of deliberation will return the verdict of VICTORY!

Listen to the summation below. H/T rikyrah for providing the hook up!



Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Monday, October 27, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

3 sojourners hollin' back

Anonymous  

i'll vote for obama for sure!

October 28, 2008 at 1:22 PM

I heard something today I wanted to pass along, maybe you heard it too. NPR was interviewing a group of individuals in Detroit -- all part of a re-training program, all African-American. As they were asked their thoughts about the election one man (I'm sorry I didn't catch his name) said this:

"You know , here is what my friends and I say about this election:
Rosa sat so Martin could walk. Martin walked so Obama could run.
Obama ran so our children could fly"


Laura

October 28, 2008 at 4:57 PM

@ Chic Decor, vote early if you're able! Every vote counts!

@ Laura, "so our children could fly" yes! yes! yes!

October 28, 2008 at 10:46 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45