Sojourner's Place

c'mon now lt. dan, don't go there!  

Posted by SjP in

Look Lt. Dan, I ain't trying to run your business or tell you what to do tomorrow night when you debate THAT ONE. I'm just trying to offer you a little advise. A word to the wise should be sufficient. But, if I were you, I'd lay off all that talk about William Ayers, and sh*t. I'm telling you, you go down that road I guarantee that you will leave that debate with your tail between your legs. I guarantee that instead of THAT ONE having to answer any questions about his relationship with Bill Ayers you gonna be answering question about The First Dude, the Alaska Independence Party, and William Timmons.

WTH were you thinking, Lt. Dan? First you pick a running mate who shoots moose for sport and married to somebody who don't like being an American. And now, come to find out, you done gone and pick this man, William Timmons to be your presidential transition chief knowing full well that he and 2 of his cronies - who are now in prison - were "palling around" and with Saddam Hussein trying to get America to ease up on the sanctions.

C'mon now! All you got is Ayers and Wright? Sh*t you gon need more than that! Cause THAT ONE got Saddam Hussein! You better come with something better than what you got now. I'm telling you Lt. Dan, you come with that and I assure you that you'd rather be thrown in a fiery furnace full of lions wearing a pork chop flap-jacket than to throw that sh*t up in THAT ONE's face.

For real, Lt. Dan! I'm trying to help you here. Yeah, I'm voting for Obama. But, I hate to see an icon like yourself do something so stupid that causes their reputation to go straight to hell in a hand basket. Kinda like O.J. You feeling me?

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...


Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Wednesday, October 15, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

5 sojourners hollin' back

You give him good advice... but, for some reason...I don't think he's listening to anyone with our melanin levels...

peace, Villager

October 15, 2008 at 1:45 AM
Anonymous  

When YOU tell the truth, you somehow manage to take away some of the sting. Yet, it's all there in black and white. Great post.

October 15, 2008 at 5:02 AM

I get so tickled when you call him Lt. Dan...

October 16, 2008 at 6:57 AM

He didn't hear you!

Oh well...you can lead a dumb elephant to water and he will still try to drown himself just to get that one!

October 16, 2008 at 9:08 PM

@ Villager, I hear you!

@ Jacqueline, just calling it like I see it. LOL

@ BQ, Lt. Dan...if the shoe fit...LOL

@ MLD, "dumb elephant" I like that! I tried to tell him....

October 17, 2008 at 9:46 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45