Sojourner's Place

sunday inspirations...i crossed the tracks, but  

Posted by SjP in

The Word this morning is brought to you by Rev. Zelda Kennedy to the Los Angeles Diocesan Convention on December 1, 2007. The message is profound and oh so relevant as we approach Election Day. One can only hope and pray that its sentiments would provide the foundation on which we could begin to build on November 5th regardless of the occupants of the White House.


Build Bridges, Not Walls @ Yahoo! Video

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...

~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Technorati ~ ~ Del.icio.us ~ ~ Digg This! ~ ~ StumbleUpon ~ ~ Email SjP ~ ~ FeedBlitz



Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Sunday, October 12, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

3 sojourners hollin' back

God Bless You! Powerful message...

I invite your blog readers to check out the spoken word of Faylita Hicks as my entry in this week's Sunday Inspiration meme.

peace, Villager

October 12, 2008 at 1:13 PM

SjP,

Thanks for posting this. I personally know Rev Kennedy and worked with her at All Saints Church in Pasadena where I was a member. She is a beautiful woman of God and one of my greatest inspirations for why I do what I do abd why I aspire to become an Episcopal priest.

Have a blessed week.

October 13, 2008 at 12:30 AM

@ Hagar's Daughters, it is so amazing to me just how small our world really is - certainly something to the "6 degrees of separation" theory. How blessed you are to be able to receive her message on a regular basis. As Rev. Kennedy as a mentor is both inspiration and a blessing.

October 13, 2008 at 12:53 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45