Sojourner's Place

no more 8-tracks...i'm getting docked!  

Posted by SjP in

I guess it’s about time for ole SjP to move into the 21 century when it comes to listening to music. While I’m not still stuck in the dark ages with a collection of 8-tracks; I have yet to “move into the light” by getting into a new groove by considering the purchase of a digital audio player. I’m thinking it’s about time to take the plunge.

The young-SjP’s tell me that if I’m going to get one of these little music players to download all those real Old School Friday jams featured here each week, that I’ll want to also buy something to “dock” it into. And I think the
Jensen JiMS 525i is just what I’m looking for. It comes equipped with an alarm clock, HD radio, and a remote control all small enough to fit on my kitchen counter or in my office. It has a whole lot of other features, too that will work with the iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPhone, iPod 5th generation, and iPod 4th generation. So, it seems that the Jensen JiMS 525i has everything and more.

In addition, I can use my
iTunes Tagging that will let me take my music with me where ever I go (yes I do ITunes). Oh yeah, did I mention that the radio is HD. For me that will mean that I’ll have access to 14 stations broadcasting now in my area with 9 new music stations coming soon.

Yep, I’m about to move on up into the 21s century and buy myself a DAP and
Jensen JiMS525i for Christmas. And I think it’ll stay at the office cause you know those young-SjP’s will be trying to claim it as their own.

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...



Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Sunday, November 16, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

7 sojourners hollin' back

Anonymous  

Too rich for my blood. I am gonna stick with my ipod shuffle of $49.99 and $14.00 speakers I've added to my laptop.Hehehe!

November 16, 2008 at 11:44 PM

LOL...a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do...LOL

November 16, 2008 at 11:47 PM

That thing looks sexy as hell.

November 17, 2008 at 3:15 AM

I just purchased my first HD TV, a 46" Sharp. I don't know why I waited so long! I wonder if I can hook the Jensen up to it and add surround sound speakers? I'm trying to keep up.

November 17, 2008 at 10:10 AM

Alright Queen!

I feel you on this.
A girl has got to have her toys to play with and I must say this is all that, a bag of chips and a Pepsi on the side. (Sorry I do not do Coke)

Come to my blog. I have something there for you.

November 17, 2008 at 4:34 PM

*LOL* At least you know what "docked" is!

November 18, 2008 at 6:01 AM

It looks nice but I am so lazy sista Sjp that iriegal has her Cell phone by the bedside and sets the alarm to wake her up. I don't even use a clock..lol

but that electronical device does look nice.

November 18, 2008 at 7:11 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45