Sojourner's Place

old school friday...t.g.i.o.  

Posted by SjP in ,

Oh Yeah! It's FRIDAY!!! And that means it's time for some old school jamming and having a partay in the blogosphere! This week's theme is T.G.I.O. Translations: THANK GOD IT'S OVER! THANK GOD IT'S OBAMA! THE GOP IS OUT!!!

You know we got to do some real old school celebrating over here at SjP's; and I know you had no doubt that I would go waaayyyy back with my picks this week to celebrate the awesome victory of our 44th President of the United States - PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA! I'm so pumped that I'm posting 3 cuts this week - sorry for breaking the rules - but I just couldn't help myself.

First, from my all time favorite group, Frankie Beverly and Maze cause you know the Obama Presidency is Right On Time!


Now we gon let Rare Earth Celebrate another day of living - another day of life!



And finally, we gon take it to the streets with the Doobie Brothers cause we know that Jesus is Alright!


Mrs. Grapevine and Ms. Marvalus are the creators of this bloggie meme. Click here for more info. Want more OSF! Check out these sites:





Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...


~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Technorati ~ ~ Del.iciou.us ~ ~ Digg This! ~ ~ StumbleUpon ~ ~ Twitter ~ ~ My Good Towels ~ ~ FeedBlitz ~ ~ Email SjP


Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Friday, November 07, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

10 sojourners hollin' back

Those are THE jams. You called it right!

November 7, 2008 at 6:51 AM

This was definitely right on time. :-)

Happy OSF!

November 7, 2008 at 10:38 AM

I agree with SHAE, this is RIGHT ON TIME!! you got it sistah SJP!!

November 7, 2008 at 12:48 PM
Anonymous  

Sojourner, I think you just might get the gold star this week, buddy. Rare Earth "Celebration"? The Doobie Brothers "Takin It to the Street"?

Oh yeah, this is THE OSF post for this Friday so far for me.

November 7, 2008 at 12:55 PM

Three great choices! I forgot all about Rare Earth. Happy OSF!

November 7, 2008 at 1:01 PM

Hey there SjP!!

You are always exposing me to music that I wasn't familiar with!! I love your O.S.F. offerings!!

(smiles)

Lisa

November 7, 2008 at 5:39 PM
Anonymous  

I agree with Keith. All I wan to do is move my feet and let lose.

November 7, 2008 at 7:05 PM

Guuurrrlll...ain't nothing ever been wrong with Frankie Beverly & Maze!

And then you go and add Rare Earth...and The Doobie Brothers!?

It's almost too much...almost...tee hee hee...

Happy OSF!

November 7, 2008 at 7:37 PM

All Right Now!! Nice collection you got going on here!

November 8, 2008 at 6:26 PM

You went with some deep classics, lol. good choices.

November 8, 2008 at 9:39 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45