Sojourner's Place

YES WE DID!!!!  

Posted by SjP in ,

The 44th President of the United States

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...


~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Technorati ~ ~ Del.iciou.us ~ ~ Digg This! ~ ~ StumbleUpon ~ ~ Twitter ~ ~ My Good Towels ~ ~ FeedBlitz ~ ~ Email SjP

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Tuesday, November 04, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

14 sojourners hollin' back

Hey there!

I was critical of Obama during this race for being an "occassional negro" but now I must say...he has prevailed!!

So therefore, ladies and gents....

We have a Kenyan-American president....Toot's grandson:

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
44th President of the United States

And we're movin' on up!!

November 5, 2008 at 12:48 AM

I have to quote an old Staple Singers song from the movie "Let's Do It Again". "No longer will we crawl on the back roads of no can do; From now on we travel the highway of sweet rejoice". This is too cool!

November 5, 2008 at 1:02 AM

SjP - Girlfriend...I just wanted to send you a internet hug...I'm so elated right now I can't even think straight!

November 5, 2008 at 1:05 AM

Elated (for the moment) Now the real work begins. (But I still gotta' throw up)

November 5, 2008 at 1:12 AM

What a fabulously historical night for the entire world. His speech was amazing. I can't even get to sleep.

November 5, 2008 at 1:22 AM
Anonymous  

I am so thrilled to once again feel what it is like to be proud of our president!

November 5, 2008 at 8:34 AM

Happy Obama day!!

November 5, 2008 at 12:54 PM

Victory in our time. A huge burden of responsibility. But from what I've seen of him and heard from him and observed of him, Obama is a genuine leader. He looks like the "real deal" as you - our Amercian cousins - put it.

Can you spare an Obama for the UK please - because we need a man like him too.

Robin

November 5, 2008 at 1:29 PM

Great moment in history. How great? I think we all need to take some time and reflect on this great new day and what it means for our country, family, especially our children.

November 5, 2008 at 2:39 PM
Anonymous  

Seeing all of those people gathered in Grant Park to hear Obama's speech last night was one of the most powerful images of a lifetime.

Yes We Can!

November 5, 2008 at 3:17 PM
Anonymous  

Oh HAIL yeah!!!

(dancin' 'round and 'round in the middle of the floor like a fool...)

HAAAAAAILLL yeah!!!

November 5, 2008 at 4:06 PM

Indeed we did....God IS GOOD

November 5, 2008 at 5:23 PM

Yes we did and yes we can and will! This time around I can proudly say the Man I voted for is our president.

November 5, 2008 at 11:32 PM

ALL, Much obliged everyone for stopping by to share in this historic and joyful moment. I'm still reeling...if this is a dream, don't nobody wake me up!

November 6, 2008 at 9:43 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45