Sojourner's Place

product review: smooth away  

Posted by SjP in

While time is something I don’t have a whole lot of these days, I did finally get a chance for a little self-indulgence and tried out a new product that I was asked to review. The product is a hair-removal system that is described as pain free and removes hair instantly.

The product, Smooth Away, came in a package containing a travel case, large and small applicators, large (5) and small (5) applicator pads, and a tube of moisturizing cream to help keep the hair away. After reading the directions, I decided to try it on my chin cause when women get to be my age, you don’t want to go around looking like the bearded lady. Anyway, I digress…

So, I use the small applicator and pad on my chin by gently buffing with a little pressure going clockwise 3 times and then counter-clockwise three times. Took a bit, but lo and behold, after about 5-8 minutes all the hair was gone! Then I applied the Smooth Away moisturizer on the area as directed.

Not bad! Not bad at all! Sure did beat using the tweezers – even though it did take a little more time to do than I would have like. But, then again I really needed a little pampering – so it was cool.

So, what do I think? I think its worth the $9.99 cost. And, the young-Sojourners must think so, too since they’ve been trying to get their hands on the sample I received. Even my Best Half, after reading that men can use it, too got caught with applicator and pad in hand trying it out on his leg. I told all three of them that this one was MINE and to go buy their own at Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, or Sally’s. You can check out more info on Smooth Away here.

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Technorati ~ ~ Del.iciou.us ~ ~ Digg This! ~ ~ StumbleUpon ~ ~ Twitter ~ ~ My Good Towels ~ ~ FeedBlitz ~ ~ Email SjP



Join the International Campaign to
Fight Against these Effigies of Racial Hatred!

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Sunday, February 22, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

4 sojourners hollin' back

After seeing what my test subject went through I opted not to use it!!

February 22, 2009 at 10:40 PM

That's why I decided to test it on my chin...

February 22, 2009 at 10:49 PM

Thx for posting this - I've seen the infomercial numerous times and wondered if it worked! So I'll give it a try-

February 23, 2009 at 11:08 AM

@ Tracey, it wasn't too bad at all for me. Just took a little more time than I'd like.

February 26, 2009 at 11:49 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45