Sojourner's Place

sunday inspirations...praying for strength  

Posted by SjP in

A Prayer For Strength During Times Of Hardship

Precious Father,
Precious Lord Jesus,
Wonderful Holy Spirit,
May all the times when I am blinded by circumstances and events be times when I turn to you. Let every adversity be a time of renewing my faith in you.
Let every moment of depression be a time of reaching up to you so I can be pulled out of my darkness.
Lord, I do not understand all things.
There are puzzling mysteries in your ways.
Even when I am puzzled about your ways, push me ahead to do your work.
Even when I am puzzled, do not let me doubt your wisdom or your power.Let my heart overflow with thanksgiving no matter how difficult the moment might be.
When I am confronted with attacks by the darkness, bring your light so others may see how wonderful your love and light are within me.
When others are burdened down by difficulties, adversities, and circumstances they cannot control, reach down and touch them so they control their heart for you.
Let every hardship be a challenge to serve you more.
Let every setback be an opportunity to glorify your strength and power in my life and in the life of all those who seek your love.
In the name of God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit who lives within me and touches me, Amen.

Sunday Inspirations, is the meme created in honor of my Mother for Mother's Day 2008 and is just one way to help get us through the week ahead, the trials we may face, and yes, to say Thank Ya and testify! I hope that you participate and share with us your Sunday Inspirations. Your weekly contribution may very well be the inspiration that someone else may need and has been looking for.

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Technorati ~ ~ Del.iciou.us ~ ~ Digg This! ~ ~ StumbleUpon ~ ~ Twitter ~ ~ My Good Towels ~ ~ FeedBlitz ~ ~ Email SjP




Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Sunday, February 15, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

2 sojourners hollin' back

This message reached me at a very good time. Thank you for sharing it with us today...

peace, Villager

February 15, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Lol, I need this one to keep my cool before I commit a crime.

February 15, 2009 at 9:56 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45