Sojourner's Place

'e' for excellence award  

Posted by SjP in , ,

In the words of Yobachi about BlackPerspective.net:

I created this site to give new voice to socio-political issues that are in need of thoughtful consideration and addressing. I would like to take an academic – and in line with my personality –snarky look at various issues facing the black community both here in the States, and those affecting the global African Diaspora. Yobachi received the 'E' for Excellence Award from Electronic Village and has honored Sojourner's Place as one of his ten honorees.

Much obliged to Yobachi! This is indeed a humbling honor and I am pleased, in keeping with the rules, pass on the 'E' for Excellence Award to the following Excellent Blogs!



What can I say about my honorees...Simply...If You Don't Know...You Better Recognize!


And, once again...Much Obliged for the Honor, Yobachi!


Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old Sojourner('s Place) ain't got nothing more to say. ~~SjP

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Monday, April 28, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

9 sojourners hollin' back

We're all very glad to have you aboard!

April 28, 2008 at 10:13 PM

Congratulations to you SjP! I certainly know why you are a recipient. Sojourner's Place is a very unique and informative site. Well done!

Thank you for sharing your honor with me, I truly appreciate it. I'll get on passing the honor forward asap!

April 28, 2008 at 10:16 PM

SjP - I am so honored to receive this from you...thankyou!

April 28, 2008 at 10:25 PM

I got caught up and forgot to say...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

tee hee hee...

April 28, 2008 at 10:25 PM

Congrats to you SJP! You and your site truly deserve this honor. Your site is very informational and very much needed in our community!
Thank you for sharing the love and honor with me! I appreciate it and you and I don't take this honor lightly!!
Peace and Love!

April 29, 2008 at 2:04 AM
Anonymous  

SjP congratulations!

April 29, 2008 at 10:21 AM

congratulations sis, I'm very proud of you as well as all my fellow bloggers who work hard to
"tell the truth" & "shame the devil"
smile
TGB

April 29, 2008 at 11:37 AM

Awww thank you! I'm going to have to make my list soon but I accept this award in the most humble state because I'm only what God wants me to do :)

April 29, 2008 at 10:04 PM
Anonymous  

Thank you, I love wards!

May 1, 2008 at 12:00 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45