Sojourner's Place

fox news faux pas  

Posted by SjP in ,

Just saw this over at HickTown Press that I just had to share with sojourners visiting here. It's the full video of Father Pfleger's recent interview with a Fox News reporter regarding Rev. Wright and Minister Farrakhan. Frankly, I'm surprised that the full video is even available on the Fox site. After this interview, I don't know how the interview has anything left to "sit" let alone "stand" on. See and listen to the full video for yourself.




Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old Sojourner('s Place) ain't got nothing more to say.

SjP


Add to Technorati Favorites
Digg!

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Sunday, April 06, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

5 sojourners hollin' back

I think Father Pfleger's handle that real good. Some people don't want to here the truth. The reporter had his mind made up for the off set.

April 7, 2008 at 6:31 PM

JJ - I completely agree! Father Pfleger served as a wonderful spokesman on this issue. SjP

P.S. Much obliged for stopping by, please do so again!

April 7, 2008 at 6:41 PM

Now that is what I'm talking about! Father Pfleger stuck to his guns, knew what he believed in and didn't back down...I'm so glad he gave this reporter the what for and refused to fall in the traps the reporter was trying to lay for him...

April 8, 2008 at 5:51 PM
Anonymous  

I'm still not convinced Wright and Farrakhan are not bigots and hate mongers, but that was a good interview and interesting point he made about media soundbites painting most of the pictures "we" know about those two.

April 8, 2008 at 11:18 PM

MsMarvalus - couldn't agree more...and Fox, of course, will not play this video in its entirety! Go Figure!

Optional - much obliged for your comment...bigots and hate mongers? Based on what I've read and heard on both of these men long before Obama, that would not be my description of them. As my Mamma says "the truth is what God loves and sometimes it hurts like hell"...

April 9, 2008 at 4:31 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45