Sojourner's Place

wordless wednesday...and still missing  

Posted by SjP in

Still Missing: Lenoria Jones

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old Sojourner('s Place) ain't got nothing more to say. ~~SjP


Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Wednesday, May 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

7 sojourners hollin' back

Anonymous  

This breaks my heart. Where is the news coverage? Where are the amber alerts? Where is the national search?

Black girls matter, too. I only wish the mainstream media understood that.

May 21, 2008 at 3:13 AM

sjp: Thanks for posting this "Lakeesha Alert." Saying a prayer for Lenoria and her family.

A prayerful WW to you.

May 21, 2008 at 4:25 AM

Breaks my heart when I see these bulletins. I hope and pray that they and all the other missing children are alive and well.

May 21, 2008 at 2:08 PM

BoC, Ajuan & Neen - much obliged for your first visit to SjP's.

All: Just felt a need to dedicate this week's Wordless Wednesday to those missing and so often forgotten.

Shae-Shae: I dropped by your place - but couldn't leave a comment. The word verification wasn't there. Anyway, she goes both ways...counter and clockwise that is!

SjP

May 21, 2008 at 2:23 PM

hope that they will be found, & surely their fam will never forget them.Great message!!

May 21, 2008 at 2:45 PM
Anonymous  

I was wondering, how I would get a copy of the Lakesha Alert button for my blog? Missing blacks woman/man/children need more attention as the media seems intent on pretending that nothing bad ever happens to us. I cannot imagine the sorrow and the outrage of the families that are affected.

May 21, 2008 at 5:07 PM

Sojourner, thank you for the invite to visit! You have a lovely site, and an important one! Thanks again. I'll be back! :D

May 21, 2008 at 5:16 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45