Sojourner's Place

flag the blog! michelle obama suicide watch  

Posted by SjP in , ,

This just in from Michelle Obama Watch in its entirety!


There is a blog titled “Michelle Obama Suicide Watch” that is listening to every word that Michelle Obama speaks.It compares her purported views of America to that of Hell. The author’s method is to list quotes from Michelle and define them with one-line labels such as “Motherhood in Hell“, “Michelle Identifies Her Demons“, and “Michelle’s Inferno“. This blog’s mission can be summed up with one of its own quotes:

“UPDATES FROM HELL
We’ve been monitoring Michelle’s progress since we debuted, and we’ll keep posting until she either escapes her Inferno, loses her battle with her demons, or shuts the Hell up”
(Source)

The blogs that have acknowledge/announced “Michelle Obama Suicide Watch” found its contents to be “hilarious” and commends the author for his/her efforts. When those commenting (most of which elect to remain anonymous) on this blog are not “lmao” and “rofl”, they can be found concurring with its sentiments or throwing racially flavored sarcasms such as:

“Mee-shell ma bell has said I’m disabled by depression and will kill my self. I bees disabled and must be given SSD ’cause I can’t work.” (Source)

Is Michelle simply staying true to her reputation of being “real” or is the disrobing of the country’s “flaws” more than it can currently handle? Perhaps, if a little more sugar were added to her words they would be a little easier to digest. You be the judge.

While I'd be much obliged for a comment on this post, I urge you first to go to Michelle Obama Suicide Watch now and FLAG IT! If this blog receives enough flags, it will be removed.

Holla Back!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old Sojourner's Place ain't got nothing more to say.

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Monday, June 16, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

13 sojourners hollin' back

Lord Have Mercy! I have put a flag on it...I will do a write up tomorrow on my blog asking my readers to do the same thing...this crap must stop!

June 16, 2008 at 11:22 PM
Anonymous  

I am off to flag it. This is disgusting. If it is not to late when I get to done with my next post I will do a write up for my blog suggesting my readers do the same. When is this shit gonna stop. I can barely type I am seeing such a vision of red!
Stay vigilante this is most certainly going to be a war.

June 16, 2008 at 11:40 PM

Ms Marva & Renee - much obliged! I'm about 'this close' to having an 'Ah HELL NO' moment! My earrings are already off and now I'm looking for the vaseline!

The good thing is that we can get the word out quick and act on it!

I'll be by tomorrow...

SjP

June 17, 2008 at 12:01 AM

Peace Sojourner

I definitely flagged this one. Thanks for posting about this action.

Love&Light
-PZ

June 17, 2008 at 12:57 AM
Anonymous  

Consider it flagged!

June 17, 2008 at 6:33 PM

PurpleZoe & Ann - very much obliged! This is one of the reasons I find blogging so rewarding. Being able to mobilize in virtually a blink of the eye and getting something done quickly is a powerful advocacy tool! We got to do everything we can to stop vicious attacks like this and others that will no doubt come.

Again...much obliged.
SjP

June 18, 2008 at 1:09 AM

Hello there,

This is outrageous, demeaning, deplorable and scandalous!

The viciousness towards Michelle is unlike anything I have ever witnessed in my life towards ANY first lady.

Thank you for blowing the trumpet about this!

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

June 18, 2008 at 3:24 AM

Ladies, consider your voices HEARD.

http://tinyurl.com/67rb5z

July 21, 2008 at 1:06 AM
Anonymous  

I'm appalled that you'd try to shut down a blog you disagree with by encouraging your readers to spam-flag it as "objectionable." Get a grip on yourselves.

August 21, 2008 at 1:07 PM

@ Anonymous, Welcome. I will encourage anyone to flag a blog that suggests by its title and or content that something inhumane should happen to another human being. It is unfortunate that you do not understand nor appreciate the implication here. There are many blogs I find objectionable, The Confluence, American Thinker, and Michelle Malkin are examples of three blogs with which I disagree. But I have not found the content of these blogs advocating by their title or message the death of another human being. Therefore, I not sent out a call to flag these blogs. Can't flag a blog simply because I might disagree or because its stupid. But I will flag those that advocate that something inhumane should happen to another human being.

August 21, 2008 at 8:24 PM
Anonymous  

Ridiculous. The "suicide watch" site quotes Ms. Obama's public statements, and pokes fun at her by saying that it's worried about whether she'll be able to bear up under the strain of living in such an intolerable country. If you think that's advocating the death of another human being, you truly, truly need to get a grip.

August 22, 2008 at 1:48 PM
Anonymous  

Why does someone posting Mz. Obama's own words offend you so?

August 23, 2008 at 11:39 AM
Anonymous  

She did look and sound great on TV last night, though, didn't she? Very polished and together, and incredibly photogenic.

August 26, 2008 at 7:51 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45