Sojourner's Place

magic in your eyes  

Posted by SjP in

Well, it finally happened! I was tagged! Yep, Mrs. Grapevine tagged me with a very interesting and fun little task. In completing the tag I learned a little something about myself and the music that soothes my soul.

The rules of this tag are very simple:

1. Put your Music Player on shuffle.

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT!

4. After you’ve answered all of the questions, tag 3 other people and then let them know they’ve been tagged to do the MEME themselves! (If you're reading this post - consider yourself TAGGED)

Here are my answers:

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY? I Just Want to Celebrate – Rare Earth (Not bad…I can go with that)

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? For Once in My Life – Stevie Wonder (interesting…but, I have certainly been blessed)

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? Hurry Up this Way Again – Stylisics (not so much…like do my space)

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Smooth Criminal – Michael Jackson (LOL…that’s all…LOL)

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE? Machine Gun – Jimi Hendrix (WOW)

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Them Changes – Buddy Miles (change is always good, never afraid of it…so I guess this fits)

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Purple Haze – Jimi Hendrix (LOLOL…maybe way back in the day…)

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS. Land of Make Believe – Chuck Mangioni (interesting…that’s all I got to say on that)

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? Tell Me Something Good – Chaka Khan (hearing something good is always good…don’t bring me no bad news)

10. WHAT IS 2+2? Ma – Rare Earth (gotta think on that one)

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? Lady in Red – Stevie Wonder (completely off the mark on this one!)

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Laid Back Kind of Girl – Maze (now this one is dead on…at least I think so, others might differ like my husband, kids, co-workers, etc. etc.)

13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Keep Your Head to the Sky – Rapture 7 (Lord knows I’ve had to)

14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? A House is Not a Home – Luther (a home is very important to me)

15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Mamma Didn’t Lie – Jan Bradley (LOL – inside joke)

16. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Its All Over Now – Luther Vandross (maybe, since its only been 23 years since I stopped going to school)

17. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? The Debt is Settled in My Mind – Ashford and Simpson (LOL! We’re in debt that’s for sure)

18. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Kiss – Prince (hope so, I love that cut!)

19.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Nobody Knows the Inside – Ashford and Simpson (if keeping things to myself is a hobby then this fits to a tee)

20. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? I Want to Thank You – Maze (interesting...)

21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Sad Souvenirs – Four Tops (fits some of them to a tee that’s for sure!)

22. WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS? Magic in Your Eyes – Chaka Khan (Ah! I like that)

Who did I tag? If you're reading this, I TAGGED YOU! Have fun!

Speak the Truth!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old Sojourner's Place ain't got nothing more to say.

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Saturday, June 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

3 sojourners hollin' back

Wasn't this fun!? I did this last week myself...very interesting indeed!

June 22, 2008 at 11:19 AM

Yes, this was fun! Must admit that I was a tad bit worried that all of my responses would be by Maze or Chaka Khan so I was pleasantly surprised with the shuffle.

June 22, 2008 at 12:11 PM
Anonymous  

OK, so my favorite answer is purple haze, maybe way back in the day.

June 27, 2008 at 5:28 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45