Sojourner's Place

sunday inspirations...don't give up  

Posted by SjP in


I always find Joel Osteen's sermons uplifting and inspiring. I pray that you will find the message below an inspiration for you and yours.

The Scripture:
So let’s not get tired of what doing good what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. (Galatians 6:9).


The Message:

Are you believing God for something? Is it taking longer than you thought or expected? No matter how long you may have been standing, don’t give up! Your season is coming. Your harvest of blessing is on its way. It might be today, it might be tomorrow, it might be next week, next month or next year, but remember, at the right time you will experience your breakthrough. Be encouraged today because God is faithful and His promises are true. Keep standing, keep hoping, keep believing. Keep doing good. Keep declaring the promises of God over your life. Choose to be around people who are going to encourage you and fill your heart and mind with God’s Word. Let a song of praise come out of your mouth. As you continue to press on in faith and keep an attitude of victory, you will see your harvest of blessing and live as an overcomer in every area of your life.

The Prayer:
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your faithfulness in my life. Fill me with Your strength to keep doing good and standing firm until I see my harvest of blessing. Thank You for Your peace in my life. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Speak the Truth!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old Sojourner's Place ain't got nothing more to say.

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Sunday, June 22, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

6 sojourners hollin' back

Oh, that is awesome! Thank you for these words today...I will tell you one day how right on time they are!

Blessings to you!

June 22, 2008 at 2:16 PM

Hi SjP!

Thanks for your words of encouragement! Come back and visit me. I forgot to post my selection!

Good seeds come from so many different sources. I like Joel Olsteen a lot.

It seems to me that there is a lot going on in my personal/professional story. Nothing that God cannot handle. I just have to remind myself that the battle is not mine to fight.

I hope you have a blessed week.
Thanks for sharing the love!

June 22, 2008 at 5:50 PM

what up tho' SJP???
Just sprinklin some YBR love in ur spot! :)

ur blog makes me want to kick off my shoes and curl up in a chair w/a book and some coffee w/chocolate or butter pecan cream!! mmm mmm mmm heaven!! keep up the great work :)

bria :)

June 22, 2008 at 10:30 PM

This was needed it's so hard to keep your head up when everything seems to come crashing down around you I will get back to writing my sunday meme's. Thank you for your comments on my blog I appreciate it.

June 23, 2008 at 2:20 AM

Thanks for rating me as a favorite on Technorati. Just stopped by your site and can say too, you've found a fan.

June 23, 2008 at 8:00 PM

Hey there!

I have heard of Joel Osteen but I haven't followed his teachings.

Thank you for continuing to uplift!

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

June 24, 2008 at 12:56 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45