Sojourner's Place

my blog personality  

Posted by SjP in

Saw the link to this personality test over at Regina's. I don't know, but I think its probably a good of assessment of me whether I'm blogging or not. Thought I'd share it with you. You think they got it right?

Your Blogging Type is Logical and Principled

You like to voice your well thought out opinions on your blog. And if someone doesn't what you write, you really don't care! Serious and blunt, sometimes people take your blog the wrong way. But you're a true and loyal friend to those who truly get you.



Speak the Truth!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old SjP ain't got nothing more to say.

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Wednesday, July 16, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

2 sojourners hollin' back

Hi SJP:

Thanks for the link! Took the quiz and it said I was "confident and insightful." Who knew? (Wink). It was accurate.

July 16, 2008 at 6:13 PM

Hi there!

This is an interesting test...

I took the Briggs-Meyer one and put the badge up on my blog...why ...I am not sure! *LOL* It seemed like it might be interesting...

(smiles)
Lisa

July 20, 2008 at 2:48 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45