Sojourner's Place

ain't pumas something you wear on your feet?  

Posted by SjP in , ,

So they not talking bout them shoes that Serena use to wear befo she got that big a$$ Nike contract? You mean there's a group of white women going around sayin Party Unity My A$$ cause they pissed off that that gal Hillary didn't win that nomination. Wonders if that Harriet Christian, who called that boy an "inadequate black man" is ober that group?

Anyway, I knows I'm a day late and a dollar short on this here PUMA-thing, but I had to do a little lookin around befo I says anythin about these gals. Don't want to make nobody mad at ole SjP.

So, I finds this here place called, The Confluence, which show does have some purty hateful things to say about that young man and them Democrats. Seems to me that they gon do ebery thin they can to stop that boy from becomin president of these here Unitied states. They called that boy some purty bad things. But, since I ain't one to gossip, I'm just gone let you read some of it yoself. They said:

Now is not the time to put a love object in office, a weakling who will be entirely dependent on his power elite enablers. Or worse, he may be a dissembler who has barely disguised his contempt for the voters.

Nah, correct me if I'm wrong, but wan't it that uther colored President - wass his name? Clinton, yes Bill Clinton that got caught up in that round room wit that young gal doing stuff with them cigars? So why they callin that boy "a love object"? That just don't seem right. And ain't that boy who president now got a whole bunch of rich and powful folk tellin him what to do? Why they say that about that Barack Obama? Just don't seem right. But, I tell you, he do got a funny name tho don't he?

But, them people just kept on talkin bad things about that boy. They say that:

Barack Obama is a ruthless campaigner who has brought out the worst in the political system... He has failed to disguise his contempt for average, hard working American men and women.... He will be a failed presidential candidate. We do not wish to be associated with failure while there is still time and an opportunity to avoid it.

Seem to me that they don fogot about that one they called Tricky. Didn't they kick him out of that round office fo messing with that election and then he got all them uther men to lie fo him. They tell me that some of them men went to jail.

Well, here's these lady's plan to help put Missy Clinton into that round office in Washington D.C. I don't know why they askin fo money tho. Her husband got paid about $58 million they year befo this one. So it seem to me that they don't need no money. Besides, I ain't heard nothin bout narry one of them in a while so I spects that they off vacationin somewhere they don't want us to know bout.

The PUMA Plan:

1.) Dissociate yourself from the party. Tell them you will not be a party to its self destructive behavior

2.) Reflect on your values. Read the credo at the top of this site and create at better one. Keep the language general and inclusive. Concentrate on universal truths and beliefs. Avoid wordsmithing.

3.) Stick together. We are powerful as a unit if we do not fall victim to the psychological warfare that is about to be directed at us. Turn off the media. Avoid conversations with trolls. Stand firm and do not yield.

4.) Remember that there is a better alternative. Hillary Clinton is the strongest candidate for the party and the nation. She has a lot of support out there. The nation will rally around her if we let them know we are not giving in. We must not let her concede one inch. Stand firm. Send her your good thoughts. Send her money. Do not give up.

5.) Spread the word.

I thinks I'm gon give these ladies one of my SjP S.O.S.(Stuck on Stupid) Awards. But, y'all might want to send her a couple of dollas now that I think bout it cause they tell me that she still got a lot of bills that she got to pay. And you know that boy with that funny name can't afford to pay her bills cause he need all his money fo to go to work in that round office in Washington D.C. next year.

Speak the Truth!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old SjP ain't got nothing more to say.

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Monday, August 04, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

10 sojourners hollin' back

Anonymous  

what an utterly disgusting, racist, sexist, website you've created here!! You should be ashamed of yourself. bigotry is wrong, no matter what color your skin is. This kind of divisive rhetoric is horrifying, and again, shameful. You hide behind your victimization and hurl nasty, racially charged, misogynistic accusations at other groups of marginalized americans. Get over yourself.

August 4, 2008 at 12:01 PM

@ Anonymous, I'm going to pray for you.

August 4, 2008 at 2:16 PM
Anonymous  

please spare me your vainglorious prayers. They only offend my creator. thanks anyway though :)

August 4, 2008 at 5:26 PM

@ Anonymous, let me just say to you that I have allowed you to post freely on this, my blog, sharing your opinion, albeit different from my own. If, however, you elect to come here again - please do not think that you or anyone else commenting on this, my blog, defame my relationship with My Creator!

You are welcomed here at anytime, but in the future please make sure you read the "rules" regarding being "agreeable when disagreeing". If, you are unable to do so, your comments will be trashed.

But, in the meantime, I'm really going to pray for you.

August 4, 2008 at 6:15 PM
Anonymous  

If you really meant in your heart to have God help me, you would have done so and kept it between you and your creator. By vainly announcing to the world your intentions you reveal your true nature. At best you are seeking acclaim for the charitable works you do. At worst you seek acclaim for "putting me in my place". Either way, God has no use for such prayers. Good day, and God Bless.

August 4, 2008 at 7:51 PM

To all Sojourners Visiting Here:

In just a few short months, blogging has taught me or reaffirmed for me several things.

1. I've learned that blogging is a wonderful and valuable tool to mobilize thousands and even millions of individuals into action. It is a mechanism by which information - accurate and inaccurate - can be shared across the world in a matter of seconds.

2. I've learned that bloggers blog about those things that are important to them. And that which they blog about is based upon their view of their world - no matter how narrow or vast that world might be.

3. I've learned that the home training received in the real world is the same home training that commenters often exercise when leaving comments on a blog or site. Thank you Mamma and Daddy for teaching me how to act no matter where I am.

4. I've learned is that the "golden rule" is applicable in the real and cyberspace worlds. Do unto others as I would have them do unto me. In doing my human best to follow that rule in the blogosphere, I do my level best to moderate my comments on someone else's blog home as I would do in their real life home. In those cases where I know that I am unable to moderate my comments away from SjP's, I leave and write about it here "where I pay the rent". But, I've learned that not everyone operates in like manner and would no doubt prefer to employ childhood games akin to making an anonymous telephone call and then hanging up.

5. I've learned that nothing you do out here in cyberspace is really ever anonymous. For serious bloggers, as myself, the ability to track visitors to and from your site has proven to be an extremely valuable tool. With the tool I use, I see who's visiting which posts, who's commenting, the blog or site that "referred" them to Sojourner's Place, and even the blog or site owned by the commentor - even when the comment or comments are anonymous. Yes, its a wonderful little tool.

6. I've learned that - although it may be bliss - ignorance continues to be nothing more than that - pure ignorance.

August 4, 2008 at 11:38 PM
Anonymous  

hypocrite

August 5, 2008 at 6:59 AM

And these are the people were supposed to be giving hugs to and begging for their vote?

I'll pass thank you.

September 2, 2008 at 5:04 AM

@clnmike - I'm right with you on that! Phuque 'em I say!

September 2, 2008 at 5:26 PM
Anonymous  

I found your article very well written and it brought a smile to my face. I laughed actually. Thanks.

Those Pumas are nasty and quite racist. I went on their site several times and politely disagreed with what they were saying. I was erased each time before I could even blink my eye.

September 23, 2008 at 6:00 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45