Sojourner's Place

calgon take me away! sjp needs you!  

Posted by SjP in

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!! Ahhh!!! Too much to do! Just not enough time! Sojourner’s Place is taking up way too much time! What to do? What to do? CALGON, PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY!

Check
Technorati Rank…Read AfroSpear Group Discussion… Best Half needs some attention... Don’t forget Michelle Obama WatchGotta cook dinner… What’s going on at From My Brown Eyed ViewYoung SjP's need some Mamma-time... Meant to get by Field Negro's spot today… Gotta get that stuff together for the meeting... Raw Dawg, what you saying today? Gotta answer those plantation-related emails... Missed Marva’s 10spot... Regina, I need a lift... I see Native has a new post up... Gotta call Mamma... Wordless WednesdayGotta buy dog and cat food... Old School FridaySunday InspirationsDamn! Gotta get that report done by tomorrow!

I NEED HELP! NO KIDDING! I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!

Albeit self-serving (I admit that), I’m sending out this invitation to bloggers to join EbonicallySpeaking.com. Powered by
RingSurf, EbonicallySpeaking is a “one stop shop” of sorts that operates in the exact same manner that links many hundreds of Entrecard bloggers via DropSurf . Once you become a member, you simply go to your ES page, sign in, click on a member site and the EbonicallySpeaking Navigation Bar appears (below) and you’re ready to read and click away! Imagine! The ability to go to one site, click, and be able to read, review, and comment on many of your favorite blogs all in one place!


You can select one of the EbonicallySpeaking.com graphics (shown below) or the TEXT available to show on your blog.




I truly hope you will consider helping a couple of hard working sistahs. Please join join Sojourner’s Place and
From My Brown Eyed View at EbonicallySpeaking.com. I really believe that you will find it to be a viable blogging tool for you and your readers. For those who blog as a hobby might give me them more time to get that report done before I they have to figure out a way for blogging to pay all the bills!

And please, feel free to invite others to join EbonicallySpeaking...PLEASE and Much Obliged!

Speak the Truth!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old SjP ain't got nothing more to say.


Photo credit: kookychick252 on Flickr

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Sunday, August 03, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

4 sojourners hollin' back

SjP, I don't know if you've noticed my absence as of late, but something had to give! I was spending waaaaay to much time with Black Tennis Pro's and all of it's many tentacles.

I stopped cold turkey and now only allow so much time each day. Whatever I don't get done so be it.

I don't like it and crave getting around as much as I had been, it's just not possible.

August 4, 2008 at 3:51 AM
Anonymous  

SJP
What do you think about putting the Pardon me messages on there. Adding a little spirituality to the spot!

August 4, 2008 at 5:46 PM

I know how you feel...I'll check into Ebonically Speaking...

Take care and slow down! tee hee hee

August 4, 2008 at 8:38 PM

@ Sheila - was wondering what was up...glad to know that I'm not the only one out here feeling the pressure.

@ Native - will do. Send me a couple that you think would be appropriate and I'll at least link if not post.

@ MsMarvalus - guurrlll! Much obliged cause you know I hate missing that 10 spot! Just not enough hours in the day!

August 5, 2008 at 1:05 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45