Sojourner's Place

assassination attempt evidence not credible  

Posted by SjP in

U.S. Atty. Troy Eid says that there "is no credible threat to the candidate". I say "YEAH! RIGHT!" Remember that little problem with Obama's plane? An FAA spokesperson said the problem with the plane "was never an issue." Then weeks later, we find out that the pilot did not have full control of the plane's up and down movements. At the time of this non-issue, the pilot told an FAA air traffic controller "at this time we would like to declare an emergency and also have CFR [crash equipment] standing by in St. Louis."

I'm just wondering when evidence becomes credible or an issue. After the plane crashes? After the towers fall? After the sniper hits his target from the book repository? When? Mr. Attorney General, I've been down this road before and I for one simply do not believe a word you are saying. Please do not insult my intelligence...it makes me angry when you insult my intelligence. And today, I just don't feel like being An Angry Black Woman!


Speak the Truth!
Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old SjP ain't got nothing more to say.


Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Tuesday, August 26, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

3 sojourners hollin' back

Whats scary is that these dummys got caught on a routine traffic stop, pure luck.

If these clueless cowboys can get that far in their plans imagine what sombody who knows what they are doing is going to do.

August 26, 2008 at 7:29 PM

@ Clnmike, I hear you...very scary! But, I'm hoping that the "traffic stop" story is just that a story...

August 26, 2008 at 7:46 PM
Anonymous  

God is with Obama. I am sure of that. Just like he was with the three Hebrew boys in the fiery furnace. But guess what, those who were around the furnance were burned but Shadrack, Meschech, and Agednego surfaced without so much as a singed hair.

Like the bible says, "yea, let God be true, but every man a liar;" Romans 3:4

August 26, 2008 at 11:44 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45