Sojourner's Place

got tagged..."needs" meme  

Posted by SjP in

Mimi, the Queen of Memes, tagged me with the "Needs" meme the other day. She found it at Shannon's Moments of Introspection who got it from Dawn's Daily Life .


Here are the rules: Google your first name with the word NEEDS behind it and then post the results. I added a bit of a twist by googling with quotation marks like this: "My First Name Needs". Got 974 results - the top 15 are below:

"My (real) First Name" Needs:

...some time to learn about constitutional law? (thought about going to law school at one time)

...to spy on people. (wonder if its too late for the CIA)

...spend some hard time in prison. (just for operating on the "wish-factor"? I hope not)

...a better format.

...a knife proof vest. (don't disagree, gotta watch those backstabbers!)

...the chelsea girl haircut. (WTH is a chelsea girl haircut)

...(view more) (hey! that's what it said!)

...a knife proof vest. (somebody trying to tell me something?)

...to talk to you (probably)

...needs you, she knows how to reach you (got that right)

...to write about an interesting pet (doubt that seriously)

...remedial training (they just hatin')

...to turn 3 more or gain 75 more Vampire points to reach the next (hey! I ain't into sucking blood!)

...to understand him so she can deal with all her family members’ special needs. (think my Best half and daughters wrote this one)

...to stop talking of him, a visit to the Batses should help. (is batses another name for spa?)

Well this was certainly an interesting exercise. I'm wondering if there might be a correlation between the meaning of one's name and google results. Hmmm....certainly something to think about.

So, now that you've read this entire post, consider yourself tagged! See what google has to say about your needs. Enjoy!

Speak the Truth!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old SjP ain't got nothing more to say.

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Friday, August 01, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

3 sojourners hollin' back

I wonder if Google realizes the power they have had over the blogosophere today. This is totally fun and ridiculous...and sometimes a little spooky!
Your comments are hysterical.Thanks for playing and tagging.

If I were you, I'd worry about those backstabbers. The Universe is trying to tell you something.....not.

August 1, 2008 at 3:42 PM

Hello there!

Congrats on your newest award!!

(smiles)

I am mighty proud!!

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

August 2, 2008 at 2:07 AM
Anonymous  

@Mimi - mcuh obliged for tagging - this one was fun and interesting. You sure about that Universe-thing? {smile}

@Lisa - Hey! Much obliged. It was a surprise... Maybe I'm doing something right over here.

August 2, 2008 at 10:03 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45