Thursday Thirteen is a fun meme revitalized by Danielle Vyas of ModernMusings.com. The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
This week I present quotes from 3 of my favorite movies, see if you can guess what they are...
- Drugs is a dirty business.
- If history has taught us anything. It's that you can kill anyone.
- Good health is the most important thing. More than success. More than money. More than power.
- Every family has bad memories.
- I have a sentimental weakness for my children. And I spoil them as you can see. They talk instead of listen.
- When the mind suffers, the body cries out.
- You talk about vengeance. Is vengeance going to bring your son back to you or my boy back to me?
- I'd hoped that we could come here and reason together. And as a reasonable man I'm willing to do whatever is necessary to find a peaceful solution to this problem.
- Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgement.
- Leave the gun. Take the canolies.
- It seems in today's world the power to absolve debt is greater than the power of forgiveness.
- Your sins are terrible and it is just that you suffer.
and the ultimate...NUMBER 13: Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!
And if you don't know the names of the movies by now, here's your last and final clue: I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old SjP ain't got nothing more to say.