Sojourner's Place

old school friday...favorite male singer: frankie! frankie! frankie!  

Posted by SjP in ,

It's Friday and that means it's a the day for dancing, singing and remembering! Sorry I'm late folks...but the plantation was calling and didn't get my post up this morning. But no way would or could I miss the opportunity to highlight my favorite male singere. Is there any doubt? Any wonder? My absolute favorite is FRANKIE BEVERLY! Won front row tickets to see him a few years ago! Embarrassed my Best Half terribly.





Mrs. Grapevine and Ms. Marvalus are the creators of this bloggie meme. Click here for more info. Want more OSF! Check out these sites:


Speak the Truth!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old SjP ain't got nothing more to say.

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Friday, August 22, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

9 sojourners hollin' back

I was wondering if anyone would pick Frankie. Spot on choice!

August 22, 2008 at 5:27 PM

Interesting choice! I must admit I would not have thought to put Frankie Beverly in this category. I love "Joy & Pain"!
Have a great weekend!

August 22, 2008 at 5:44 PM

My mother put me on Frankie Beverly and I've been in love ever since!

August 22, 2008 at 9:57 PM

@ Thembi, I love Frankie, what can I say!

@ Regina, I know, but couldn't help it. So when the theme is favorite male group I'll add Maze.

Y'all have a good one! Much obliged for stopping by!

August 22, 2008 at 9:57 PM

@ Ms Marvalus, LOL! My kids love him too, now! LOL!

August 22, 2008 at 10:08 PM

I was saving Frankie & Maze for something, not sure what, but I haven't seen them on OSF, and I had him in my bag of tricks...

The band is magnificent, and I would tell you my favorite FB&M songs, but I will have to save it for next time.

"Before I let go..."

August 22, 2008 at 10:33 PM
Anonymous  

See, it's people like Frankie and groups like Maze that make me wonder what the heck happened to the music industry. Then I stop wondering because I realize I sound like my mom's for even wondering such a thing. ;-)

Happy OSF!

August 22, 2008 at 11:58 PM
Anonymous  

That is some sweet stuff. OSH is becoming one great concert for me, though it takes me a few days to get through them all.

August 23, 2008 at 12:42 AM

I started to pick Frankie Beverly. But I suspected that he was on your list :-).

Good choice SjP. He is on my faves list too.

August 24, 2008 at 1:08 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45