Sojourner's Place

sunday inspirations...dealing with the unexpected  

Posted by SjP in

This morning I needed this message from the Bishop, you might need it today, too.




***************************************************

Sunday Inspirations, is the meme created in honor of my Mother for Mother's Day 2008 and is just one way to help get us through the week ahead, the trials we may face, and yes, to say Thank Ya and testify! I hope that you participate and share with us your Sunday Inspirations. Your weekly contribution may very well be the inspiration that someone else may need and has been looking for.

The Rules:

1. Anyone can participate.
2. You may post a video, poem, religious verse, song, story, picture, ANYTHING that has given you inspiration and the motivation to go on. Just make sure not to offend anyone.
3. Add your name to the meme list so others can be inspired.
4. Be and get inspired and be sure to comment.





Speak the Truth!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old SjP ain't got nothing more to say.

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Sunday, September 14, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

2 sojourners hollin' back

God Bless You! Bishop was on it. I'm gonna be saying 'Wait a Minute' quite abit this week...

My Sunday Inspiration meme is up & running this week. We suggest that you don't argue with children. I invite your blog readers to check it out.

peace, Villager

September 14, 2008 at 2:03 PM

Hallelujah! Ooh, you don't know how much I needed this...I thank God for sending me over here today!

"Wait a minute..." I think I'm going to post that up where I can see it everyday...

Peace and blessings, sister...

September 14, 2008 at 5:07 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45