Sojourner's Place

obama fights back  

Posted by SjP in ,

Lt. Dan and the Ice Queen have vowed to "take the gloves off" by attacking Obama's judgement. The planned attacks are nothing more than a smear campaign to draw attention off of the real issues in this campaign and the future of the Country.

In anticipation of the vile and lie-infested actions of the Lt. Dan-Ice Queen campaign, Obama has done what many of us have wanted him to do for a very long time - FIGHT BACK, AND FIGHT BACK HARD. As Obama campaign manager, David Plouffe so aptly stated in an email sent out to supporters today:

It's no wonder John McCain would rather spend the last month of this election smearing Barack's character instead of talking about the top priority issue for voters. But if we work together, we can make sure the focus stays on the economy -- and how to fix it.

So, I'm doing my part to help FIGHT BACK by posting the following newly released video outlining Lt. Dan and

his political patron, Charles Keating, played central roles that ultimately landed Keating in jail for fraud and McCain in front of the Senate Ethics Committee. The McCain campaign has tried to avoid talking about the scandal, but with so many parallels to the current crisis, McCain's Keating history is relevant and voters deserve to know the facts -- and see for themselves the pattern of poor judgment by John McCain.




Please, and if you are so inclined, feel free to pass the video on!



Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Monday, October 06, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

5 sojourners hollin' back

I settled in and watched the Keating 5 vid...mind-blowing!

I'm digging the new digs! Looking real nice around here!

October 6, 2008 at 10:25 PM

@ Ms Marva, I'm just finding it really interesting that it seems like everytime the Country goes into a downward economic spiral a Repub is in the White House. But, I just can't believe McCain...no, I believe him - he's desparate!

I'm kinda liking the new look, too :>)

October 6, 2008 at 11:22 PM

I am so over this election and resigned to letting God have His way. I will of course vote but other than that I'm done... That being said I did watch the video. Not surprising...
I LOVE the new look! It has an nice uncluttered flow (If that makes any sense) any way it's fabulous!

October 7, 2008 at 6:29 PM

SjP,

You're looking good girlfriend! I love the new look.

Now down to business.

I have already voted and now I am getting pretty PO'd about this latest attack on Obama. It is time to take a can and beat the Mavericks down.

October 8, 2008 at 12:09 AM

@ Regina, I hear you! I'm getting pretty tired of it, too. Kinda reminds me when I was on maternity leave a hundred years ago and got into watching the soaps. Got way too consumed and had to stop watching them cold turkey! But, don't think I can go cold turkey on this, though.

I'm digging the clutter-free, too.

@ Ms Lady, much obliged! I'm digging the look myself. Much more relaxing...but,next time y'all got to tell me when my slip is hanging! LOL!

These latest attacks are showing their true colors. And what really gets me is that as long as the attacks are coming out of Palin's mouth - Barack has to be cool. Can't have a Black man attacking a white woman! Oooo! If I could just snatch her bald-headed I would feel so much better! But then they'd call me an Angry Black Woman...go figure!

October 8, 2008 at 2:30 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45