Sojourner's Place

old school friday...baby-making music  

Posted by SjP in

Today is Friday and that means it's time for a little old school music. This week's theme is Baby-Making music and I have just the one. Now I been out of the Baby-Making - or at least the production end of that - business for quite some time. But, I ain't retired. So, this week I giving you two songs that I'm sure helped to increase the population. No, no Luther (cause I know y'all gon have him on lock)-but I know I can't go wrong with these two - Teddy and Johnnie cause y'all know that after you "turn off the light" all that's left to say is "My! My! My!"







Mrs. Grapevine and Ms. Marvalus are the creators of this bloggie meme. Click here for more info. Want more OSF! Check out these sites:


Speak the Truth!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old SjP ain't got nothing more to say.

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Friday, October 03, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

7 sojourners hollin' back

Anonymous  

Teddy AND Johnny? Oh yeah, you're going for the full 14 innings. ;-)

Happy OSF.

October 3, 2008 at 1:20 PM

Those two are great picks.

Happy OSF.

October 3, 2008 at 1:48 PM

Very nice choices! I'm especially loving that Johnny!

October 4, 2008 at 1:04 AM

Ahh...you trying to get something started with Teddy and Johnny...ah the memories...ooops I almost forgot that this is is visible to the public! :-)

Great selections SjP!

October 4, 2008 at 9:51 AM

Wow, wow, wow!

Two of my faves!

Great choices...happy OSF (even though I'm late!)...

October 5, 2008 at 11:42 AM

Awwww yeah, Awwwww yeah soookie soookie now. The velvet Teddy was the bomb-eventhough I think he said turn off the lights so he cudn't see that tranny's male parts! lol

j/k
and yeah put on that red dress...omg Johnny was def feeling it when he recorded this song..i think this song is his what he's known for.
awesome choices!

p.s. I LOVE UR template. where did u find it? i'm dying for a new look.
thanks :)

October 5, 2008 at 12:38 PM
Anonymous  

Love the new blog, it loads well. I had trouble with the other blog. Like the look and feel, as well...

Teddy is the man, next to Marvin Teddy is one of the best singers...

You are the first to bust out the Johnny Gill. I can't believe this hasn't gotten more play...

October 6, 2008 at 11:21 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45