Sojourner's Place

a picture is worth a thousand words  

Posted by SjP in ,

...or in this case at least two. Check out this picture of a wee-Sarah "flipping the bird" at someone. Ahh...what a precious Kodak moment of a would be first-kid.


Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Wednesday, October 15, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

7 sojourners hollin' back

and how, congrats on the two awards, u be racking up

October 15, 2008 at 4:29 PM

And look at the insideous look on the child's face.

Awww, the authentic mean-spiritedness that the republicans are best known for; already born into the next generation.

October 15, 2008 at 4:43 PM

@ Torrance, glad to see you... I'm always surprised when SjP's gets an award cause I don't be too sure if y'all like me...

@ Yobachi, all I can think about is how my Mamma would have whooped my a$$ if I'd even thought about doing some sh*t like that....

October 15, 2008 at 5:24 PM

LMAO!

October 15, 2008 at 5:31 PM

Kinda puts a big ole red mark on the "perfect family" picture, don't it?

October 15, 2008 at 8:07 PM

I saw this on Pundit Kitchen and the caption was this:More Palin Family Values.

What makes it funny is the fact that no one is paying any attention to the little urchin!

If I had flipped someone off in public and my mother had seen that photo or even caught me...it would of been on!

But what do you expect from a child whose mother is a pit bull in lipstick?

October 16, 2008 at 9:06 PM

Goodness, is that a Photoshop touch up?!

October 21, 2008 at 6:23 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45