Sojourner's Place

old school friday...the "boy" wonder!  

Posted by SjP in

Oh Yeah! It's FRIDAY!!! And that means it's time for some old school jamming and having a partay in the blogosphere! This week's theme is Stevie! Stevie! Stevie! What a wonderful way to help kick off the holiday season. I know at least one OSF participate that is overjoyed with this week's theme cause Ms Lady Deborah know she loves her some Stevie Wonder. I'm just hoping we didn't post the same Stevie Wonder's this week. LOL.

So, y'all kick back a bit from all that shopping you going to do or already did on this black Friday. Enjoy!




Mrs. Grapevine and Ms. Marvalus are the creators of this bloggie meme.
Click here for more info and join the fun.

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Technorati ~ ~ Del.iciou.us ~ ~ Digg This! ~ ~ StumbleUpon ~ ~ Twitter ~ ~ My Good Towels ~ ~ FeedBlitz ~ ~ Email SjP


Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Friday, November 28, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

7 sojourners hollin' back

Everything Stevie sings is good, very good, just great.

Hope your Thanksgiving was lovely.

November 28, 2008 at 5:19 AM

Oh Snap!

It is on and poppin' this week. Stevie! You know I am about to get busy!

Great choices SjP!
I am sure that Thanksgiving Day was good for you and your loved ones.

Now I must be off! I've got to get some Stevie for my post.

November 28, 2008 at 5:26 AM

You can't go wrong with any of Stevie's work, but you even got the soundtrack music in there. Also, you beat the rest of us to the punch. Good choices SjP!

November 28, 2008 at 8:29 AM

I agree with Hagar's Daughter. There aren't too many people who I could say that about. I'm truly enjoying this week's theme.

November 28, 2008 at 12:14 PM

I agree with everyone else...have you ever heard a Stevie song that wasn't good? I think not...

Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!

November 28, 2008 at 1:11 PM

Can Stevie do a weak track?

You cant miss with him.

The challenge should of been to try to find a sorry stevie Wonder song.

November 29, 2008 at 10:19 AM

Stevie has got it on OSF this week! This man has been doing the dayum thang for years..RIGHT ON!

November 29, 2008 at 5:23 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45