Sojourner's Place

water alert! please stock up!  

Posted by SjP in

Found this out during Thanksgiving Dinner at my cousin's yesterday. After much thought and even some investigation, this water alert seems really plausible to me. Hey! Its better to be safe than sorry! So, I'm passing this all important alert on - please tell everyone you know!


Stock up on plenty of water cause since November 4th there are a whole lot of salty crackers out there!

I just couldn't resist...you know that's funny! And the other one I heard yesterday:
Memo dated November 5, 2008: All white people are to report to the cotton fields for orientation!

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...


Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Friday, November 28, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

8 sojourners hollin' back

see, u not right!
LOLOLO
it is funny..

November 28, 2008 at 4:11 PM

Awwww! You know you need to stop it! (while she lol!)

November 28, 2008 at 5:57 PM

teehee...SjP that's funny.

November 28, 2008 at 8:02 PM

This is very sad.

November 29, 2008 at 12:00 AM

@ WTM, I know...I know...I just couldn't resist!

@ MLD, thought you'd get a kick out of it! Bet you "ran" over here so fast you didn't know what to do. Gotcha!

OAN: Is everything o.k. with your spot? Came by to hear some Stevie and I it wouldn't load. And I know you jamming over there!

@ HG, I know - you just got to laugh!

@ TC, Much obliged for stopping by SjP's. The doors are always open here even when the visitors disagree with the Lady of the House. As long as we can disagree without being disagreeable you are always welcome here.

November 29, 2008 at 12:29 AM

Ok now you see the one thing they should not be messing with is the water.

November 29, 2008 at 10:18 AM

@ ClnMike, you got that right!

November 29, 2008 at 10:37 AM

I get the second joke, but being salty went right over my head! ;)

December 3, 2008 at 3:01 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45