Sojourner's Place

c'mon now, grinch!  

Posted by SjP in

Now this is just too much! Woke up this morning only to find that somebody had stolen some of my outside Christmas decorations! Now, I would be really mad really mad, if it just wasn't so damn funny!

Yeah! I called the Po-Po (non-emergency line) and I was laughing all the while they very serious operator took the report. After all, tis the season to be jolly

But, a word of warning for the neighborhood Grinch: I'm laughing now - but now I'm operating on the "wish factor".

I wish a mf would come back here and try to steal something else cause I got something your reindeer stealing a$$!

Guess I'll add this to my fondest Christmas memories.

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...


Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Wednesday, December 24, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

3 sojourners hollin' back

SjP,
It wasn't me, but I'm scared now! LOL.

I hope your Christmas is merry anyway.

December 25, 2008 at 5:30 AM

too funny, yet triflin' at the same time...Lol!

December 26, 2008 at 9:18 PM

At least they did not steal your joy!

December 27, 2008 at 9:13 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45