Sojourner's Place

only if you are the first lady in waiting  

Posted by SjP in


If you happen to be Michelle Obama, First Lady in Waiting, then you might not mind your 7th grade picture being posted throughout the internet and blogosphere. But if your like me, I just don't think I could take it.

You can read the story behind this picture of a 7th grade stately Michelle Obama (fourth row center) at the Michelle Obama Watch dot com here. Must say, though, that this picture certainly beats the RuPaul twins.

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Tuesday, December 23, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

4 sojourners hollin' back

Funny thing is that "fanatical" supporters of Barrack Obama are refered to as Obamalytes.

I wonder what they would call Michelle's fanatics.

Doesnt seem right to use the same term.

December 23, 2008 at 4:29 AM

LOL I wouldn't want mine out there either.

December 23, 2008 at 8:34 AM

If someone posted my seventh grade photos on line I would be too through!

Who would of ever thought that a sistah from the southside of Chi-town would be the First Lady?

You just never know where your journey in life will take you.

December 23, 2008 at 6:10 PM
Anonymous  

7th grade...I wish I could find mine.

December 24, 2008 at 6:29 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45