Sojourner's Place

bidding farewell to bush  

Posted by SjP in ,

President Barack Hussein Obama's parting words to
former President George W. Bush:



"You ain't got to go home. But you got to get the hell out of here!"

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Technorati ~ ~ Del.iciou.us ~ ~ Digg This! ~ ~ StumbleUpon ~ ~ Twitter ~ ~ My Good Towels ~ ~ FeedBlitz ~ ~ Email SjP



Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Tuesday, January 20, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

4 sojourners hollin' back

Anonymous  

LMAOOOO

January 20, 2009 at 3:30 PM
Anonymous  

Ha ha ha! I was singing Ray Charles' "Hit the road Jack, don't you come back no mo' no mo' no mo' no mo'!" But your words are a little more contemporary than mine. But I think that Bush got the point either way!

January 20, 2009 at 5:28 PM

@ Tabitha & Revvy Rev, I know I was bad - but, I just couldn't resist.

January 24, 2009 at 12:05 PM

George,
Thanks for fracking up the country, now I gotta clean up your mess.

January 26, 2009 at 11:44 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45