Sojourner's Place

old school friday...tube tunes  

Posted by SjP in ,

Oh Yeah! It's FRIDAY!!! And that means it's time for some old school jamming and par-taying in the blogosphere! This week's theme is TV Themes. Now, many of you might think my choice this week doesn't qualify as Old School because it was the theme for one of the most celebrated TV shows in recent history. But, since it was a big hit back in 1997 - its all good. And besides - I loved this theme almost as much as I love the show. Can you guess? Click here to find out.

Now ya'll know that I'm into the greatest mafia trilogy ever to hit the silver screen, so it's no wonder that the theme I'd pick for this week would be from the Sopranos - "Woke Up this Morning" by Alabama.

Mrs. Grapevine and Ms. Marvalus are the creators of this bloggie meme. Click here for more info and join the fun.

Check out the rest of the "old schoolers":

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Friday, January 16, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

12 sojourners hollin' back

Was it the Cosby Show?

January 16, 2009 at 3:04 AM

Oh! See what happens when you surf late at night? LOL I didn't even see the rest of it.

You know, I've never seen not one episode of the Sopranos?

January 16, 2009 at 10:56 AM

erm...i cant see it

January 16, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Good picks, have a great Friday!

January 16, 2009 at 12:03 PM

I’m back and my choices are up! :D

I can't find a link or video.

This week’s theme was fun to reminisce about all the good old shows.

January 16, 2009 at 12:14 PM

oh "The Sopranos", very "cool" theme tune, great pick.


thanks

January 16, 2009 at 12:18 PM

I wasnt expecting this one, good pick.

January 16, 2009 at 1:23 PM
Anonymous  

Sojourner!

Without a doubt one of the all-time greatest shows ever. No kidding. The Sopranos set a whole new standard that very few other series' have matched, except maybe "The Wire" and a few others.

And the song was great, no doubt about it. Good choice!

January 16, 2009 at 2:18 PM

Nice theme song but I must admit I have NEVER watched the show. Nope, not even once!

January 16, 2009 at 5:36 PM

I wasn't expecting The Sopranos either...you never cease to amaze me, SjP!

I have never watched this show...I have heard that I missed some really good TV!

January 16, 2009 at 9:17 PM

SUPERB!

I was a huge fan of the Sopranos. Still vex with the way they ended it, but I will get over it - some day...lol

January 17, 2009 at 3:07 AM
Anonymous  

I like the sopranos!

January 17, 2009 at 10:58 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45