Sojourner's Place

wordless wednesday...invitation only!  

Posted by SjP in

Were you invited?

I WAS!!!

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...

~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Technorati ~ ~ Del.iciou.us ~ ~ Digg This! ~ ~ StumbleUpon ~ ~ Twitter ~ ~ My Good Towels ~ ~ FeedBlitz ~ ~ Email SjP


Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Wednesday, January 14, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

6 sojourners hollin' back

Anonymous  

I hope it's okay that I left my link. I always like to drop in on Wordless Wednesday, even during those weeks when i don't get a chance to stop in on other days.

Hope all is well. I always love what you do here.

January 14, 2009 at 8:03 PM

@ BoC, PLEASE! You know its cool and all good! Glad to see you!

January 14, 2009 at 8:12 PM

Mine came the other day!

It is really a very elegant invitation. I plan to put mine in my scrapbook.

I will be joining the Obamas via television. I see no reason to leave the warmth of my home to go out into the elements. We have about five to six inches of snow on the ground here. The same system is headed towards D.C.

January 15, 2009 at 3:38 AM

@ Deb, we are definitely thinking alike here. Now, if all of the stars and moon aligned I'd still have trouble making the case for going. Lines too long, too many people, tooooo coooolllldddd! I'm really liking my front row seat in front of my TV where I can go to the bathroom when I need to. lol!

But, I just can't wait! Took the day off!

January 15, 2009 at 11:27 AM

oooooooo, Very impressive! Wish I could go. I'll be in front of the TV, with the Obama's in spirit!
A friend of mine in Atlanta is going.

January 15, 2009 at 4:00 PM

I got mine!!!

I am going to frame it and put it above my mantle...

I absolutely can't wait until Tuesday...my heart beats faster just thinking about it!

January 15, 2009 at 6:46 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45