Sojourner's Place

c'mon cnn! that was not news!  

Posted by SjP in

Just in case you didn't know, the economy is crap...people are loosing jobs on a daily basis...folks are contemplating suicide cause the rainbow ain't even real...and somebody - somewhere - in this great land of opportunity just got put out of their house. So, with all than in mind, can anyone please tell me the significance of the 45 second CNN news clip below? Maybe, I'm missing something - but President Obama hitting his head while boarding Marine One - just ain't important to me in the hole scheme of things. Look! There are just some things that I do not need or want to know about the President and his family. Why? Cause it either ain't important OR any of my business!


Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Technorati ~ ~ Del.iciou.us ~ ~ Digg This! ~ ~ StumbleUpon ~ ~ Twitter ~ ~ My Good Towels ~ ~ FeedBlitz ~ ~ Email SjP

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Tuesday, February 10, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

5 sojourners hollin' back

Yeeeeaaah....they pretty much stole time from people's lives here.

February 10, 2009 at 5:56 AM

At least he was smooth with it and played it off magnificently. You are right though, the media continues to major in minors.

February 10, 2009 at 7:46 AM

@ Clnmike - good for presidential bloopers - but a real news spot - well I just can't get with that...

@ Rev - yes, his recovery was smooth - but, we've come to expect nothing less from this POTUS. But, I tell you it ain't no telling how much the news bureaus will blow up if the Prez gets "caught" in his do-rag! lol!

February 10, 2009 at 4:13 PM

I wish the media would move on with the NEWS! I saw a clip a week or so ago about Obama walking up to a window thinking it was a door at the white house. Ridiculous! He is black! We get it, it is something new and different but we do not need to or want to see his EVERY MOVE!!
Enough already!

February 10, 2009 at 11:55 PM

What purpose does this serve in the big scheme of things? I don't get it!

I swear SjP, there are times when they make me wanna holla' and throw up both of my hands.

I don't really consider that a bump on the head. But I guess when you have nothing to say about current events you waste time with trivial pursuits.

February 11, 2009 at 3:36 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45