Sojourner's Place

old school friday...the jacksons  

Posted by SjP in

Oh Yeah! It's FRIDAY!!! And that means it's time for some old school jamming and par-taying in the blogosphere! This week's theme is "The Jacksons". I suspect that Michael will rule the day and that's who you'll see here at SjP's. But, this one was pretty hard because I have about 4 favorite MJ cuts. One is Keep it in the Closet - but because I know some of ya'll wouldn't be nice, I decided to keep it there. I also like Rock With You, Dirty Diana, Smooth Criminal, and of course Thriller.

But since I'm limited to only 2 choices, I'm posting my all time favorite Michale Jackson cuts. Hope ya'll enjoy my picks this week...

From Sccuderia on Youtube

From Esnyperx2 on Youtube

Mrs. Grapevine and Ms. Marvalus are the creators of this bloggie meme. Click here for more info and join the fun.

Check out the rest of the "old schoolers":


Join the International Campaign to
Fight Against these Effigies of Racial Hatred!

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Friday, February 20, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

7 sojourners hollin' back

Great picks! I love "The Way You Make Me Feel"! I wonder how many different Jackson hits we will hear today?

February 20, 2009 at 2:41 AM

You are quite a Michael Jackson aficionado. I love The Lady In My Life. I don't remember it though. Is it me, or in that song does Michael attempt to duplicate the style and methods of Phyllis Hyman?

February 20, 2009 at 9:29 AM

The family has definitely made an impact on American music. It is so cool to see the different stages the family have gone through and the large body of work we enjoy because of them. Happy OSF!

February 20, 2009 at 12:13 PM
Anonymous  

Happy OSF Sojourner!

Yep, Thriller is definitely the classic pic for Michael fans. Michael ruled the world back in those days, no doubt about it.

February 20, 2009 at 2:38 PM

That Thriller album is the bizness! Hit after hit after hit!

Good stuff!

February 20, 2009 at 10:05 PM

I don't remember Keep it in the Closet by title but I remember the music. I started to do a bonus featuring Lady in my Life but I went with the cartoon instead. :)

Happy OSF!

February 21, 2009 at 9:49 AM

Hadn't heard "Lady" in a long time. That Grammy's clip is a classic. I might have to go and watch it again. Thanks for your selections.

February 21, 2009 at 6:37 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45