Sojourner's Place

old school friday...child singers  

Posted by SjP in

Oh Yeah! It's FRIDAY!!! And that means it's time for some old school jamming and par-taying in the blogosphere! This week's theme is "Child Singers".

This one was hard! I'm not sure if the one I finally picked meets all of the criteria - but this singer was a "child" when this video was shot. Besides, I really like it and one of the dancers in it went to middle school with the young-SjPs. Hope you enjoy!

From armanproductie on Youtube

Mrs. Grapevine and Ms. Marvalus are the creators of this bloggie meme. Click here for more info and join the fun.

Check out the rest of the "old schoolers":
AJ - BklynQueen’86 - Bria - CC Groovy - Chocl8t - Cooper - Shawn - Danielle Vyas - Dee - DP - Fresh and Fab - Hagar’s DaughtersInvisible Woman - John - Keith -Kevin - Kim - LaKeisha - LaShonda - Lil Creole Pimp - Lisa C - Mahogany - Malcolm - Marcus - MarvalusOne - Mike - Mrs. Grapevine - MsLadyDeborah - Pjazzypar - Pop Art Diva - Quick - Regina - Revvy Rev - Shae-Shae - Sharon - Staci - Tha Connoisseur - Thembi -Villager - Vivrant Thang - Zenobia

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Technorati ~ ~ Del.iciou.us ~ ~ Digg This! ~ ~ StumbleUpon ~ ~ Twitter ~ ~ My Good Towels ~ ~ FeedBlitz ~ ~ Email SjP

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Friday, March 13, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

5 sojourners hollin' back

I think I've heard the song before, but I know for a fact that I never saw the video. It's cute and so is he, so little back then.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Happy OSF!

March 13, 2009 at 2:55 AM

He was the cutest thing back then. :)

March 13, 2009 at 7:44 AM

Hey there!

I forgot that this one was a little wee rapper at one time! He thinks he's just sooo old now!

*LOL*

Thanks for this!

{chuckles}

Lisa

March 13, 2009 at 11:32 AM

AHHHH! I love Bow Wow. It's a strange obsession since I don't ever really support him beyond expressing my love on various blogs. I'm hoping he reaches and claims a respectable manhood soon or I'm going to have to pick someone else.

Loving this pick.

Happy OSF

March 13, 2009 at 12:44 PM

And now for a more calm comment. SMH at all these grown women. I so remember this video. Loving the Mark Curry and Eddie Griffin in the beginning.
Never wearing an I Love Shad Moss t-shirt.

March 13, 2009 at 12:50 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45