Sojourner's Place

wordless wednesday...african kings  

Posted by SjP in ,



Shaka - King of the Zulus (1818-1828)

Moshoeshoe-King of Basutoland (1815-1868)


Barack Obama, 2008 Democratic Nomineeand
and the next President of the United States


Holla Back!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old Sojourner's Place ain't got nothing more to say.







Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Wednesday, June 04, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

5 sojourners hollin' back

Have a peaceful day and let love rule!

June 4, 2008 at 8:45 AM

Here's to our larger voice being heard.

June 4, 2008 at 11:28 AM
Anonymous  

I so want to post on my blog about how momentous last night was for blacks. As a Canadian I don't feel I should comment on US politics. Please excuse me using this your blog as a place to express this.
I was overwhelmed last night. I realized that I was witness to an event that I will be telling my grandchildren about. We may share different nationalities but last night was a victory for blacks everywhere.

June 4, 2008 at 2:46 PM

Renee - you are always welcome to post here at SjP's.

June 5, 2008 at 1:18 PM

Hello there! {waves}

Barack Obama as a Kenyan king! That was very nice!

His father's tribe is a very peaceful tribe. There is a short interview still floating online on CNN with Obama's Kenyan grandmother. She has a picture of him on her wall from the FIRST TIME he came to Kenya. That was so touching.

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

June 8, 2008 at 2:15 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45