Sojourner's Place

old school friday...neo soul  

Posted by SjP in ,

It's Friday and that means it's a the day for dancing, singing and remembering! This week's theme is Neo Soul. Thanks Mrs. G for the info - cause I had no idea what Neo Soul is. But I know one thing, I like this Neo Soul Artist and I REALLY like this video! Somebody give me a fan!



Mrs. Grapevine and Ms. Marvalus are the creators of this bloggie meme. Click here for more info. Want more OSF! Check out these sites:

AJ - Believer 1964 - CC Groovy - Chocl8t - Shawn - Danielle - Danielle Vyas - Dee - DP - Fresh and Fab - Hagar’s DaughtersInvisible Woman - Kim - LaKeisha - LaShonda - Lil Creole Pimp - Lisa C - Marcus (OSF Co-Creator) - MarvalusOne - Mike - Mrs. Grapevine (OSF Co-Creator) - LadyDeborah - Quick - Regina - Shae-Shae - Sharon - SJP - Thembi - Villager - Vivrant Thang




Speak the Truth!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old SjP ain't got nothing more to say.

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Friday, August 29, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

8 sojourners hollin' back

Now that's HOT!

August 29, 2008 at 7:57 AM

Make that two fans! This video was exclusively for the ladies. Too bad he feels it was a mistake. :-\

August 29, 2008 at 8:52 AM

Hey Sojourner.

Well you make the #3 person besides myself who had no idea what neo soul was prior to today's OSF and wasn't afraid to admit it. So nice to hav company. And on top of that, looks like we both have the same taste when it comes to the genre. Check out my post if you get a minute.

This guy is truly great. I only wonder what happened to him...

August 29, 2008 at 11:14 AM

Girl you got me smoking a cigarette after that video...and I don't smoke..ROTFL

DAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!..

Someone turn on the Air Conditioning!!

August 29, 2008 at 4:16 PM

@Hagar's Daughter, can anyone say FIRE?

@ShAe' ShAe', mistake? Oh I think NOT!

@Keith, I hear he's making a come back. In 2005, just after being sentenced for cocaine possession, he was critically injured in Virginia when the SUV he was riding in hit a fence, ejecting him from the vehicle. He was not wearing a seatbelt.

@Iriegal, I hear you! Done smoke a whole pack just watching it!

August 29, 2008 at 9:15 PM

Can I just say...DAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!!

That video always makes me stop in my tracks...

(((sigh)))

August 29, 2008 at 9:17 PM

Lord Have Mercy...

August 29, 2008 at 9:22 PM

Man oh Man!! As soon as I saw that torso I started sweating! Those were the days...

August 29, 2008 at 9:38 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45