Sojourner's Place

i ain't one to gossip...  

Posted by SjP in

My girl, Iriegal (who blogs here, here, and here) tagged me a few days ago with the challenging task of with sharing with y'all 6 things from my past. Oh my! Thank goodness I only have to do six cause otherwise I'd really be over here sweating! Anyway, here are my 6:


1. From the first to the third grade, I kept waking up every morning wondering when my arms were going to switch sides like my teachers' had. O.K so what's a kid to think when their teachers always say "My right your left"?

2. I tried it and inhaled...a lot! But that was way back in the day. (Puff, Puff, Pass...exhale)

3. I was the first Black cheerleader at my Elementary School. It's closed now (LOL)

4. I once slow danced with Walt Frazier and stepped all over his feet. Thank goodness he had already retired from the NBA!

5. My Best Half hit on me for about 7 years before I finally came to my senses. That God he was persistent!

6. Because I am bootiliciously-challenged, I once purchased an undergarment to give me a bit of a "lift". It sagged. (y'all stop laughing!)

So, there are my 6 secrets! WHEW! Glad as hell that's over. And since y'all came all the way over here to get some good gossip - well guess what! YOU TAGGED and you got to get some other folks to tell their business too!

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Obliged to you for hearing me,
and now old SjP ain't got nothin' more to say...


Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Saturday, November 08, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

5 sojourners hollin' back

ROFLMBO!!!! I am so done after reading about your sagging booty!!! You should have given a sista a call, I sure had/have enough to share!!

November 8, 2008 at 6:28 PM

Lol, now you should not have let me see number six.

November 8, 2008 at 9:38 PM

LMAO...bootyliciously challenged. You are too cute!

November 8, 2008 at 10:25 PM

ha ha...I am over here rolling on the floor...

"BOOTYLICIOUSLY CHALLENGED"

I am laughing because I have the FRONT PART (other side of your dilemma)..lol I can sit a plate on my chest and forget about the table. I truly enjoyed these Revelations..Thanks so much for sharing...

ONELOVE..IRIEGAL

November 9, 2008 at 3:24 AM

@ Regina, can you fed x it!

@ Clnmike, you know I was scared to put that #6 just because of what you might say. See you aint right!

@ Blog Queen, Hey! You know me! I'm just telling the truth!

@ Iriegal, my pleasure (I think - LOL). I got front part to spare! LOL

November 9, 2008 at 9:54 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45