Sojourner's Place

hillary it ain't about you no more...it's about mccain!  

Posted by SjP in

To date (and time) there remains 227 unpledged Superdelegates. Obama leads in pledged delegates with a total of 1904 to Hillary's 1717. This means that Obama needs only 121 more delegates to reach the 2025 total required not counting Florida and Michigan. Even in looking at this using the Queen of Hearts's number of 2209, Obama would need 305 more delegates while she would need d*mn near 500 to secure the nomination and that just ain't gonna happen!

Despite some Superdelegate's appeal to fellow Congressional men and women to overturn the democratic process whereby we have a government For the People and By the People, there is simply no what that most of these folks will not endorse Hillary now for fear of political suicide. I can see clearly now - but the signers of this appeal obviously do not! Check to see if any of your Representatives signed this letter...one of mine did!

Having said that, its now all about McCain! We've got to turn our sights on him and his campaign to ensure that he is defeated by the Democratic Nominee, Senator Barack Obama! So, I'm sharing this video I received from Robert Greenwald of Brave New Films highlighting The Real McCain. I encourage you to watch it and if you are so inclined post it or provide a link.




Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old Sojourner('s Place) ain't got nothing more to say. ~~SjP

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Sunday, May 18, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

5 sojourners hollin' back

Hello Sojourner:

Thought I'd take a break from what I was doing and read blogs. Your site is designed very nicely.

I agree with you totally: the Dems must focus on McCain and winning back the White House. I supported HRC, but I realize that she didn't do it this time and the Dems must focus on the general election. It's time to unify the party so that we win in Nov.

Have a great day.

May 19, 2008 at 3:57 PM
Anonymous  

The worst part about the fighting between Hilary and Obama is that it has left the way clear for McCain to appeal directly to the American public. One can only hope that there has not been a lot of damage done.

May 19, 2008 at 4:09 PM

DietCandi - much obliged for visiting Sojourner's Place. Yes, I agree that its time for us to look to Novemeber and the Democrats taking over the White House.

Went to your blog - but for some reason couldn't leave a comment. But congratulations on your quest!
SjP

Renee - I hear you, but I don't know how anyone can really take McCain's candidacy seriously. Of course, I don't know how we elected GWB not once but twice...

SjP

May 19, 2008 at 4:54 PM
Anonymous  

i've been actually listening to her today, only snippets - i swear she sounds like shes snorting coke - she really can't be that deep in denial or a dream world.

lying with her statistics and making what respect you may have had for her quickly go away - her & Bill are truly the past.

May 19, 2008 at 8:16 PM

VickiLynne - I just don't understand what she intends to prove. She's becoming quite delusional it would seem. I've called her the Queen of Hearts for years, but now I'm really beginning to believe that her mantra is "off with their heads". I also think she has something up her sleeve and fear that whatever it may be major pandemonium will no doubt ensue. SjP

May 19, 2008 at 10:15 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45