Sojourner's Place

they just keep pulling me back in!  

Posted by SjP in ,

I promised myself that I would not do another post on HRC or Fox! But, then, I stop by Electronic Village to hear his most recent drumbeats. What do I see but another "call" for the most despicable act one can imagine. And, once again, JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS OUT I GET PULLED BACK IN!

You'll just have to listen this short clip of Liz Trotta, former New York Bureau Chief of the right-wing newspaper The Washington Times for yourself, cause you'll have to hear for yourself the words that came out of her mouth.


Now that you've seen it, DO SOMETHING! CALL FOX RIGHT NOW! LET THEM KNOW THAT WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE! TROTTA SHOULD BE FIRED AND FOX SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF THE AIR!

Call Fox News at 1-888-369-4762

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old Sojourner('s Place) ain't got nothing more to say. ~~SjP

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Monday, May 26, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

10 sojourners hollin' back

Anonymous  

I think the way to get to FOX is to hit them where it hurts. Like all media it depends on advertisers. Boycotting companies that advertise on FOX and letting the companies know why this boycott is happening will apply pressure on FOX to change. I do not believe that they will listen to a stream of complaints no matter how many they get, but they will listen to the ones that sign their paychecks.

May 26, 2008 at 4:52 PM

Renee - I do agree with you. That is one of the primary reasons why I started writing to many of their corporate sponsors about a week ago. I hope others will do the same.

Much obliged, SjP

May 26, 2008 at 6:09 PM

My sista, SjP,

Thank you, thank you for blowing the trumpet on this!
{raised fist}

I have seen this announcement on several blogs and it's getting a lot of traction now in the black blogosphere!

To all of my peeps,

We can not be outraged and then DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...

If you are SERIOUS about expressing your rage as a collective, then please, by all means, let it rip!

Brian Lewis
Executive Vice President, Corporate Communications
FOX News
1211 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
Phone: 212-301-3000
Fax: 212-301-8588
E-Mail: brian.lewis@foxnews.com


Rather than spewing highly emotional rants, let each of us pour out a serious warning that is constructive and will be taken seriously.

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

May 26, 2008 at 6:17 PM

Lisa - much obliged for the comment and especially the contact info for Fox! You are absolutely correct rants and raves will do little if anything at all to stop Fox from spewing it's continued hate speech. It will take much much more!

SjP

May 26, 2008 at 8:23 PM

Wow...I'm continuously amazed at how many stupid people show their true colors over on the Faux News Network and not expect to be caught.

Frankly, I'm not surprised by this sort of rhetoric towards Sen. Obama. Expect to see more of this once the general election draws near.

May 26, 2008 at 8:44 PM

NBW- I hear you, but its not the rhetoric that scares me. I remember all to well Malcolm, MLK, Medgar Evers, JFK, and RFK.

SjP

May 26, 2008 at 10:23 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
May 27, 2008 at 2:16 AM

I think we should try to shut Fox News down altogether with an organized advertiser boycott. It only takes a few thousand people publicly shunning Fox advertisers to make their sponsors seriously skittish. And no one person needs to boycott everything, we just need every person boycotting at least one thing.

May 27, 2008 at 2:17 AM

Stop FOX

May 27, 2008 at 2:18 AM

Much Obliged, Malik! Just left Unbound an left you some info. Holla Back when you get a chance.

SjP

May 28, 2008 at 12:38 AM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45