Sojourner's Place

just when i thought I was out, they pull me back in!  

Posted by SjP in ,

"My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. I don't understand it." HRC

I intended my post entitled "
Hillary It Ain't About You No More" to be the last one that I would ever write about HRC and her vie to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. I was doing really well even though I did one of my OSF picks especially for her (Luther Vandross's "It's All Over Now"). I told myself that didn't count because of the kicking bass. But, when my Best Half told me about that RFK statement and I surfed the blogsphere to read the rumblings, I soon realized that on this I had to comment. JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS OUT, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!

Thank you
Villager for your post. I encourage anyone who has not had the opportunity to read it to rush on over to Electronic Village and read Electronic Village: Hillary Clinton Stays In Race Because Obama Might Be Assassinated Like Robert Kennedy well as to view the Keith Olbermann response.

Am I surprised that HRC would say this? I would have been 6 months ago - but, now nothing that this woman would say or do surprises me. What does surprise and infuriates me is that she is allowed to continue these deplorable, racist, and dangerous tactics. She sounds like a "mafia don" who uses tricks of the tongue to order a hit. She plays on the ignorance of her supporters and the American people by offering an apology for offending anyone. OFFENDING???

WHERE HER WORDS OFFENSIVE?NO! Her words were a THREATENING. Her words were a REMINDER of the horrors a mindset that will extinguish the lives of those who dare to demand change - who dare to challenge the ills of the establishment - and, who as result rise as a Phoenix out of the mire!

As I commented over at
Electronic Village:

This woman has gone from being comical to delusional to pathetic to diabolical and scary. It is as if she is holding America hostage. This is far worse than anything Rove orchestrated during the Bush campaigns. What she is doing is political terrorism. And this coming on the heels of Huckabee's insidious remarks scares the h*ll out of me because history has shown us the lengths to which ignorance, hatred, and greed provide the impetus to destroy lives and honor.What say I? I say like MLK..."we have some difficult days ahead"!

As far as I'm concerned Howard Dean and the other super-superdelegates of the Dem Party should not only demand that she get out of this race NOW - but should banish her to Survivor Island where she will be among other slithering creatures of the earth. There, I have no doubt that she would be right at home!

All I can say is enough is enough! This is becoming very, very, very dangerous! Because I have no doubt - no doubt at all that HRC is capable and willing to do anything to gain the nomination and the presidency.

You might find this linked article interesting. Seems she's been saying this without any backlash for quite sometime now. This time was obviously one time too many! No doubt the only reason it got reported now is because of the recent health issues being reported about Ted Kennedy. Need I say more? if you want to read the Clinton damage control on this. It would be laughable if this, at least in my mind, were not bordering on criminal!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old Sojourner('s Place) ain't got nothing more to say. ~~SjP

Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Saturday, May 24, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

4 sojourners hollin' back

SjP, between you and Villager, you didn't leave anything for me to say.

"Ditto"

May 24, 2008 at 4:53 PM

I have lost all respect for HRC. As I have commented elsewhere, desparation is ugly. It doesn't matter who is saying this, it sounds threatening.

May 24, 2008 at 5:37 PM

"...no doubt at all that HRC is capable and willing to do anything to gain the nomination and the presidency."

^5 Listen up y’all!

May 24, 2008 at 9:05 PM

I'm listening to the Sunday morning pundits and it appears that they are all giving her a pass on this one. They may...but I won't! SjP

May 25, 2008 at 12:15 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45