Sojourner's Place

sunday inspirations...how great thou art!  

Posted by SjP in

How Great Thou Art! God's grace and love is forever present. In those times when I try to face the world based on my own understanding, something occurs to remind me that there is One Greater than myself - One who paid the ultimate price so that I not only don't have to face the world by myself but more importantly that I can't face the world alone.

God's grace and love is truly Great, and thus How Great Thou Art is featured as my Sunday Inspirations for this week. This was also my Father's favorite Gospel song whose 79th birthday was yesterday.

I pray that you will all be inspired by this song sung by the wonderful Yolanda Adams.




Holla Back!

Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old Sojourner's Place ain't got nothing more to say.


Sunday Inspirations Rules:

  • Anyone can participate.
  • You may post a video, poem, religious verse, song, story, picture, ANYTHING that has given you inspiration and the motivation to go on. Just make sure not to offend anyone.
  • Add your name to the meme list so others can be inspired.
  • Be and get inspired and be sure to comment.

  • Sphere: Related Content

    This entry was posted at Sunday, June 01, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

    2 sojourners hollin' back

    Anonymous  

    I do not blog on Sundays, but since I like you so much and I enjoy your blog, hard work, and hustle, I will blog just for you. Anyway, I'm a little late, but I have my post up.

    Yolonda brings the spirit every time.

    Have a bless week!!!

    June 1, 2008 at 8:07 PM

    Let all that is within me bless His holy name!

    June 2, 2008 at 2:30 AM
    Locations of visitors to this page
    Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

    Best Posts

    View blog authority

    BlogBurst.com

    RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
    Powered By Blogger

    ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45