Sojourner's Place

wordless wednesday...congratulations a.s.b!  

Posted by SjP in , ,

Today's (not so) Wordless Wednesday is dedicated to my youngest daughter who graduates from high school this evening. Hallelujah! Thank you, Jesus!

Right after her 16th birthday, my once very shy daughter "found" herself and I started calling her A Social Butterfly. How ironic that her initials are actually A.S.B., so A Social Butterfly just seemed to fit quite nicely.

So, these beautiful butterflies are dedicated to Our Boo (yes, we call her Boo, too). She's grown to be a beautiful and wonderful young lady who has the whole world ahead of her. I am very, very proud of her! Oh yeah, she's graduating with a B+ average and will be majoring in Criminal Justice in the Fall.


Class of 2008
Congratuations to you, A.S.B.
A true Social Butterfly!
Proud of You!

Holla Back!
Obliged to you for hearing me, and now old Sojourner's Place ain't got nothing more to say.


Sphere: Related Content

This entry was posted at Wednesday, June 11, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

12 sojourners hollin' back

congrats to ur daughter! beautiful butterflies there! my WW is up at this link!

June 11, 2008 at 11:50 AM
Anonymous  

Congratulations to your daughter. Lovely butterflies.

June 11, 2008 at 12:25 PM

Beautiful butterflies. Congratulations to you and the social butterfly on her graduation. Butterflies are a symbol of transformation and seem like a perfect way to honor the transition into almost adulthood that comes with high school graduation.

June 11, 2008 at 1:29 PM

Jenny, Marmiteaandme, & Raven: Much obliged for stopping by SjP's and being a part of our celebration! We are truly blessed!

Happy WW!

June 11, 2008 at 1:54 PM
Anonymous  

What a wonderful accomplishment. Congratulations to you both! And thank you for visiting one of my Wordless Wednesdays :)

June 11, 2008 at 3:58 PM

I can feel your pride leaping off the page!

Congratulations to your daughter and your family for this wonderful accomplishment!

June 11, 2008 at 6:07 PM
Anonymous  

Congratulations to you and yours! High school graduation is such an exciting time for everyone. I can still remember that feeling that anything was possible...

What a wonderful moment for you and your daughter to share.

BoC

June 11, 2008 at 8:37 PM

That is such wonderful news! Congratulations.

June 11, 2008 at 9:29 PM
Anonymous  

congratulations to your daughter!

happy WW!

June 11, 2008 at 9:59 PM
Anonymous  

Yeah Congrats ASB. I know you are a proud mother. I have a long way to go, my oldest is 3 soon to be 4.

June 11, 2008 at 10:05 PM

CONGRATS to your daughter :) I absolutely know that proud feeling :) HAPPY WW!

June 11, 2008 at 10:45 PM

Congrats to ASB!! What an awesome accomplishment! I love when our kids are doing good!

By the way I have an award for you on my blog!
Blessings!

June 12, 2008 at 6:46 PM
Locations of visitors to this page
Visit SjP's Trophy Room for a Complete Tour

Best Posts

View blog authority

BlogBurst.com

RSSMicro FeedRank Results Page Rank Check My Zimbio Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger

ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45 ss_blog_claim=2e257d71ca5f6a09d98a874a48a3ee45